Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

A&M Gaming

Rising User
Apr 30, 2015
Michigan
YouTube
Hey everyone,
I'm Andrew, with Andreet gaming and commentaries. I've always used YouTube as a source of information or just to watch some funny videos or catch up on the latest trends. No until about a couple years ago did I realize the opportunities it gave you to reach so many people from so many countries and walks of life. Everyone goes into YouTube thinking of the money and doesn't realize the impact you can create on many children, teens, and adults. I wanted to come prepared with a different mindset, a new set of ground rules to create quality videos to inform and please audiences wherever.

I've worked at a pet store for about a year and a half now. I have 6 siblings and I'm right there in the middle with my younger brother. Life gives a lot and it takes a lot, but I am content with where I am now and I want to be able to seize good opportunities that present them self to me. Its not easy to pursue dreams but I try to push through whatever gets in my way to reach my goal.

I appreciate you reading this and giving it some thought. Let me know what you think and how this has helped you in any way.

Cheers!
Andreet

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbx9l1cbR0DM8KKTffrBVtQ

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
Hey Andrew!

Welcome to the Freedom! forums. Thank you for writing up a nice introduction! We appreciate it! :D Here are some other things you can do as a new member:
  • Get the partner badge if you are already partnered with Freedom!
  • Read through the forum rules
  • Check out our FAQs
  • Swing by the chat box located at the bottom right part of the forums
Good luck with your channel and happy foruming! :D

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
hey , welcome to Freedom , I hope you enjoy your stay and if you need any help just ask :)

Legends Of Allstars

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Feb 3, 2016
YouTube
My Goal Is To Reach Audience, BTW Welcome to forums bro, Read the rules And Enjoy your stay, BTW I Liked your Channel Subbed You, Dont Forget to See My Channel And Sub :)