What is your favorite food?:hamburger
Why did you start YouTube?: i am shy and i think this way i can express myself
(Optional)What is your biggest dream?: to have normal life ,and health
What kind of channel do you run?:i have gaming channel and GFX channel
What kind of content do you upload?: gaming videos
When do you upload?:when i find something awesome to play and record
Channel Gaming link:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCetB_2swbg5pM5gcsjxnEww
Channel GFX link:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFgXUAq0QAsQPC5sUHWlEEw

i need to say some things here i want to ask moderator to merge ExtremeGamer3 account with this one to this one be primary i was unable to link my forum account i hope that is ok another thing you may see i have over 100 subscribers and no videos only trailer what happend is this i get into bad agreement with some network and they lock me in so i left that account that's why i have 100 subscribers

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Hi @BytePlayer,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!

Firstly, the user "extreme-gamer-3.108485" has been merged into this new account of yours as per your request. For future situations like this, please contact a Forum Moderator/Administrator (in this case) to have this issue sorted in a more time-efficient manner. :)

Now onto more relevant topics:

I'm a little awkward in real life and YouTube is my solution to expressing myself as well! It's cool to find another person I can relate to for that. I think that I can improve my presentation and socializing skills by exposing myself to that kind of situation and creating YouTube videos is a good way of doing that.

I've been getting better at this now but when I record footage, I often stutter because I'm not used to speaking to just a camera and improvising what to say next (I can do this with people who I talk to often though.) I'm curious to know if you have anything like that and if you have any techniques you use before/during the filming of your videos?

I look forward to seeing you around some more!