Gaming An Introduction to 'Me'.

SomethingStupid

Rising User
Mar 10, 2016
YouTube
Hello! I'm SomethingStupidGames, I'm a gaming youtuber who over edits, isnt that original. Just like everyone else on youtube. I post almost every day I can when I've made a video I like, and if I don't upload a day, I probably either; Couldn't record in some way, I went overboard in editing and Premiere Pro crashed, or I didn't think the video for that day was good enough.

I started youtube because why not, Tomato Gaming and TearOfGrace are the people who inspired me to do so, so I did.

Anyway, If you liked that introduction and you want to hear more from me and all the other imaginative people in my mind that I record with, why not check out my channel, Hope you have fun there.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCemmigMyvUoUU6_a3BkvJiw

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hello! I'm SomethingStupidGames, I'm a gaming youtuber who over edits, isnt that original. Just like everyone else on youtube. I post almost every day I can when I've made a video I like, and if I don't upload a day, I probably either; Couldn't record in some way, I went overboard in editing and Premiere Pro crashed, or I didn't think the video for that day was good enough.

I started youtube because why not, Tomato Gaming and TearOfGrace are the people who inspired me to do so, so I did.

Anyway, If you liked that introduction and you want to hear more from me and all the other imaginative people in my mind that I record with, why not check out my channel, Hope you have fun there.
Although we already met, welcome to the forums ;)

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube

Overly editing a video can work a times, but I feel it's better than using full-uncut footage where nothing is happening :p Posting every day is a hard task, do you manage to post your videos in advance? It's good that you don't post videos that aren't up to standard too ^^

SomethingStupid

Rising User
Mar 10, 2016
YouTube
Overly editing a video can work a times, but I feel it's better than using full-uncut footage where nothing is happening :p Posting every day is a hard task, do you manage to post your videos in advance? It's good that you don't post videos that aren't up to standard too ^^
I dont actually post my videos in advance, most videos take an entire day to record and edit. Can be annoying if I miss the mark however. I'm not fast enough to pre upload etc.

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
I dont actually post my videos in advance, most videos take an entire day to record and edit. Can be annoying if I miss the mark however. I'm not fast enough to pre upload etc.
I understand. Having some videos in the chamber, makes for an easier uploading schedule, but if it takes a long time to edit, it'll be worth it if the videos stand out ^^ If you space them out every other day, you can catch up more perhaps ^^

SomethingStupid

Rising User
Mar 10, 2016
YouTube
I understand. Having some videos in the chamber, makes for an easier uploading schedule, but if it takes a long time to edit, it'll be worth it if the videos stand out ^^ If you space them out every other day, you can catch up more perhaps ^^
Yeah, that may work, actually..