An honest opinion about myself!

SannuG

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 23, 2016
Hello,

So, I'm going to making this thread because I'm in an attitude that I think so negative right now..

As a YouTuber even if this isn't my job, I'm not making money off of it and I'm considerably small..

I will never be like Seamus, and here is why - I'm not really talkative and my commentary is horrible and apparently nobody really likes my videos at all only myself, well that is what I think, and when it comes to some things, I'm flat out stupid. Not to mention, I'm utterly boring as a friend...

And I wasted so much money over the spend 2 days like its crazy, and today I made 125k on a csgo gambling site (125k coins) and I lost it all... I don't know what to do anymore, I don't know how to stop this stubbornness and idiotic choices I keep making..

LifelessDane

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 19, 2014
Arcadia Bay
phyograph.wixsite.com
It is honestly pretty simple, Make sure to think before acting mate :)
Never do anything unless you are sertan of it is the right thing.

When comming to video creation, try express positivity and videos can be much more fun to watch, try some small jokes related to whatever you are making a video about.
Also well i never been into gambling because I pretty much lose all the time :D

Reactions: SannuG

AchilleanOfficial

Freedom! Member
Jan 23, 2016
www.youtube.com
I would take some time to think. Meditate, and allow yourself to be at peace with yourself. There is absolutely nothing you can't do, as long as you put your mind to it. If people don't like your content, then find out why. You've got this. I believe in you.

Haste

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 16, 2016
YouTube
The problem with Let's Play videos now adays (as you've probably noticed) is mainly that they have been overdone to death. Maybe back in 2011 you would have been getting more views, but today videos which are short and to the point get the majority of the views. Also, you need to find a niche to set yourself apart. Find something you are good at that people will enjoy and not many people are doing.

SannuG

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 23, 2016
The problem with Let's Play videos now adays (as you've probably noticed) is mainly that they have been overdone to death. Maybe back in 2011 you would have been getting more views, but today videos which are short and to the point get the majority of the views. Also, you need to find a niche to set yourself apart. Find something you are good at that people will enjoy and not many people are doing.

The thing is, I can't do anything else besides upload videos about video games and/or do videos similar to what other musical channels do, like Monstercat, Trap Nation, Chill Nation

Haste

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 16, 2016
YouTube
The thing is, I can't do anything else besides upload videos about video games and/or do videos similar to what other musical channels do, like Monstercat, Trap Nation, Chill Nation
Maybe try and make some montages of funny moments in the games or something. it's a bit 2013 but highly condensed videos such as that is what people want. Try and be creative and come up with something unique for your videos. Keep in the mindset of creativity, you have the ability to do whatever you want if you try hard enough.

SannuG

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 23, 2016
Maybe try and make some montages of funny moments in the games or something. it's a bit 2013 but highly condensed videos such as that is what people want. Try and be creative and come up with something unique for your videos. Keep in the mindset of creativity, you have the ability to do whatever you want if you try hard enough.

I do let's plays, so I don't think "funny moments" and such are the let's play type of an idea.

NoobieM

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 12, 2016
YouTube
Well i pretty much cleaned out my whole inventory using a gambling site ;-; but thats the purpose of gambling i guess, you win some you lose some.