Gaming An awkward big black guy appears!

Alpha Oh

Apr 5, 2016
New Jersey
YouTube
Hey everybody, just saying hi since I'm new to Freedom.

If you enjoy newbie video editing with awkward-at-times commentary, then we're probably friends already. ..Still working on that.

Haha, but seriously I hope to chat it up with some of you guys and learn as much as I can. Glad to be here :)

But to elaborate further:

Your name/alias: Justin
Where are you from?: New Jersey
How old are you?: 28!
How did you find Freedom!?: I really want to learn how to improve my content and meet some great people along the way. This seemed like a no brainer
What made you join our forums?: Same as above.
What are your hobbies?: Video Games of course. I love music (Metal, Hip Hop, etc) , huge wrestling fan (WWE, NJPW, PWG are the main favorites) , love sports (Basketball and American Football), big tech nerd, big anime nerd.
What is your favorite food?: Porkchops!
Why did you start YouTube?: I love to make people laugh and smile. If I can get someone to do either of the two, then I'm happy.
What is your biggest dream?: To be remembered.
What kind of channel do you run?: Mostly gaming. But I'm considering doing some vlogging as well.
How frequently do you upload?: I'm trying to aim for 2-3 times a week for the time being.

Last edited:

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube

If you enjoy newbie video editing with awkward-at-times commentary, then we're probably friends already. ..Still working on that.

Haha, but seriously I hope to chat it up with some of you guys and learn as much as I can. Glad to be here :)

How did you find Freedom!?: I really want to learn how to improve my content and meet some great people along the way. This seemed like a no brainer
What are your hobbies?: Video Games of course. I love music (Metal, Hip Hop, etc) , huge wrestling fan (WWE, NJPW, PWG are the main favorites) , love sports (Basketball and American Football), big tech nerd, big anime nerd.
Why did you start YouTube?: I love to make people laugh and smile. If I can get someone to do either of the two, then I'm happy.
What kind of channel do you run?: Mostly gaming. But I'm considering doing some vlogging as well.
How frequently do you upload?: I'm trying to aim for 2-3 times a week for the time being.
Nice job using the template Alpha! What got you interested in making awkward commentary videos? :p You can learn a lot from talking to people on freedom. When you work on videos, you tend to accumulate progress over time. What got you interested in Basketball?

Reactions: Alpha Oh

Alpha Oh

Apr 5, 2016
New Jersey
YouTube
Nice job using the template Alpha! What got you interested in making awkward commentary videos? :p You can learn a lot from talking to people on freedom. When you work on videos, you tend to accumulate progress over time. What got you interested in Basketball?

Haha I don't know. I'm not the best 'speaker' but I just go with it anyway.

As far as basketball goes, pretty much grew up on it. Jordan, Iverson being my all time favorites. Not as much into watching it today but I love playing when I can.

fattmat

Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Haha I don't know. I'm not the best 'speaker' but I just go with it anyway.

As far as basketball goes, pretty much grew up on it. Jordan, Iverson being my all time favorites. Not as much into watching it today but I love playing when I can.
Same for me, if we were able to do this full time, I bet we could make a better difference overall ^^

I grew up with basketball, but I've been neglecting it a lot more lately. What do you enjoy the most about watching basketball?

Alpha Oh

Apr 5, 2016
New Jersey
YouTube
Same for me, if we were able to do this full time, I bet we could make a better difference overall ^^

I grew up with basketball, but I've been neglecting it a lot more lately. What do you enjoy the most about watching basketball?

Just the competitive & athletic aspect of it all. It really pulls me in sometimes.

Charles Meekins

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Sep 5, 2014
YouTube

hi justin glad you chose freedom to help you along the road to youtube success, ask me anything if you need help

you said your a big wrestling fan? then if you want please check out southside wrestling https://www.youtube.com/user/SouthsideWrestling
i know your in the usa and not uk but, i think you would enjoy their channel and btw i don't have anything to do with them except buy my tickets

ok anyway welcome justin

Reactions: Alpha Oh

Alpha Oh

Apr 5, 2016
New Jersey
YouTube
hi justin glad you chose freedom to help you along the road to youtube success, ask me anything if you need help

you said your a big wrestling fan? then if you want please check out southside wrestling https://www.youtube.com/user/SouthsideWrestling
i know your in the usa and not uk but, i think you would enjoy their channel and btw i don't have anything to do with them except buy my tickets

ok anyway welcome justin

Thanks man. And I'll be sure to check them out.

fattmat

Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Just the competitive & athletic aspect of it all. It really pulls me in sometimes.
I tend to love exercise in general, but I've been lazy aside from doing gym workouts. Riding to work, and working a manual labor job is tiring, hah. But I hope that you can continue to play basketball in the future ^^