Gaming An anxious mess new to youtube :D Hello!

NervousLatte

Rising User
Jun 5, 2016
YouTube
Your name/alias: NervousLatte
Where are you from?: Miami, FL
How old are you?: DINOSAUR AGED
How did you find Freedom!?: Someone mentioned it in a video!
What made you join our forums?: Seemed like a fun community to join and lurk around because I'll probably be too nervous most of the time to interact (sobs)
What are your hobbies?: Drinking too much coffee, petting dogs, and playing too many video games! Also, I like to read a lot and when I have the opportunity I like to mess around with cosplay
What is your favorite food? FRENCH FRIES!!! I'm not gonna lie, I live for McD's french fries but I'll take whichever french fries I can get
Why did you start YouTube? Because I am an anxious, nervous mess :D I suffer from severe anxiety and whenever a panic attack would happen, I found that losing myself in youtube videos for a while was a really relaxing distraction. It helped calm me down a lot and then I realized ...maybe I could do the same for other people, you know? I have a video in my channel explaining more about it, but yeah...that's the gist of it! I mean, I also love playing video games and figured it'd be a good way to crack out of my shell a bit
What is your biggest dream? TO LIVE IN FREEZING CLIMATE WITH 25 DOGS AND HAVE FRENCH FRIES READILY AVAILABLE AROUND THE CLOCK. Or was I supposed to say world peace ...
What kind of channel do you run?: A gaming channel! I play mostly indie games: horror, puzzle, romance, etc. You name it I WILL PLAY IT (arm flexes)
How frequently do you upload?: I try to post a video every other day!

If you read through all of this, thank you!

LifelessDane

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 19, 2014
Arcadia Bay
phyograph.wixsite.com
Welcome to the forums and Freedom :)

The part with being nervous for interact in disgussions sounds pretty much like my life before i started on YouTube
Well just give it time, you talk to us soon enough :D

But nice to meet you @NervousLatte and hope you will enjoy your time here.
Just ask if you have any questions and I make sure to either answer the questions or make a total mess of a situration :eek:

Welcome...

Best Regards
Joachim

Spud

Respected User
Jun 11, 2016
England
YouTube
TheWonderSpud
Hello, there! :)

Your case sounds similar to mine. I too have anxiety and I use YouTube as a method of escape. When I record videos, I actually have a different kind of personality. I really enjoy it and it keeps my mind off of anything bothering me. ;)

Welcome to Freedom!

Reactions: NervousLatte

SheepDreams

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 16, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Sheep_Dreams
Your name/alias: NervousLatte
Where are you from?: Miami, FL
How old are you?: DINOSAUR AGED
How did you find Freedom!?: Someone mentioned it in a video!
What made you join our forums?: Seemed like a fun community to join and lurk around because I'll probably be too nervous most of the time to interact (sobs)
What are your hobbies?: Drinking too much coffee, petting dogs, and playing too many video games! Also, I like to read a lot and when I have the opportunity I like to mess around with cosplay
What is your favorite food? FRENCH FRIES!!! I'm not gonna lie, I live for McD's french fries but I'll take whichever french fries I can get
Why did you start YouTube? Because I am an anxious, nervous mess :D I suffer from severe anxiety and whenever a panic attack would happen, I found that losing myself in youtube videos for a while was a really relaxing distraction. It helped calm me down a lot and then I realized ...maybe I could do the same for other people, you know? I have a video in my channel explaining more about it, but yeah...that's the gist of it! I mean, I also love playing video games and figured it'd be a good way to crack out of my shell a bit
What is your biggest dream? TO LIVE IN FREEZING CLIMATE WITH 25 DOGS AND HAVE FRENCH FRIES READILY AVAILABLE AROUND THE CLOCK. Or was I supposed to say world peace ...
What kind of channel do you run?: A gaming channel! I play mostly indie games: horror, puzzle, romance, etc. You name it I WILL PLAY IT (arm flexes)
How frequently do you upload?: I try to post a video every other day!

If you read through all of this, thank you!
Welcome to freedom. Aren't we all nervous wrecks i sure was. Dinosaur age thats weird i age in sheep. Haha anyways good luck :p