Request Among The Sleep

ShivGaming

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 26, 2016
Romania
YouTube
I think your video is great!
I would only change one thing : Lower your game sound because i can't hear you very clearly, or just raise your mic volume :D
That's all

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
Don't really have time to write a comprehensive review of your video but really good recording quality, besides the audio. You should edit your videos and out in an intro and outro. Have the best 5 seconds to hook people then have your intro.

Reactions: Nuno Palma

Nuno Palma

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 21, 2016
Portugal
YouTube
Don't really have time to write a comprehensive review of your video but really good recording quality, besides the audio. You should edit your videos and out in an intro and outro. Have the best 5 seconds to hook people then have your intro.
Thank you! :) Just got a new mic so hopefully that part is fixed

Zane The cat

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 25, 2016
YouTube
As other mentioned, the video quality is really great. I did enjoyed the commentaries but you were hard to hear sometime, maybe lower the game audio a little bit. I think you are using audacity and used the noise removal, i can hear some artifacts in the game sound so what you can try to do is to record the microphone and game audio on separate tracks so that you can adjust them when processing the video in premiere/vegas or any other video processing software you might have.

you got great content on your channel, really love horror games !