AMD Graphics card

FlareWolf

Well-Known User
Jun 11, 2014
YouTube
So i'm getting a new PC soon, and the graphics card that comes with it is AMD R7 250. Is anyone else using it? Are you satisfied with the results?

majkxter x

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 5, 2016
YouTube
Well mine are much weaker and I am still using it, and that one can be fine I guess for now. And if AMD did a great job on this one then there is no worry. :)

Reactions: FlareWolf

ZacsCustom

Technologist, Future Gamer! ~ Zac's Custom
Freedom! Member
Aug 17, 2015
YouTube
ZacsCustom
So i'm getting a new PC soon, and the graphics card that comes with it is AMD R7 250. Is anyone else using it? Are you satisfied with the results?
It really depends, what do you plan on using it for?

Web browsing, movie watching, and 4K Experience without Gaming? That's fine.

Gaming at 1080P with low settings? Easily on most games, but not COD, BattleField, or BattleFront.

Moba Games, and CS:Go are pretty easy to run with almost maxed out settings.

Best Of Luck!

~Zac's Custom

KrazyK Gaming

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jul 30, 2015
Southern California
YouTube
I use a rig with that exact card.
It runs most of the newer games on about Medium for just playing. If you want to record, you might have to dumb down the graphics a bit, but it's not too bad.

If you check out my channel and look at some of my newest stuff, CSGO looks very nice with it. However, if you're going to do a gaming rig, you should really go with Nvidia or Intel.

Insanity Promotions

Freedom! Member
Feb 4, 2016
YouTube
Well,i'm with Amd radeon HD 7750 and i'm really satisfied,so i think AMD are excellent for Gaming and really bad for videos rendering/montage,like seriously, my opinion is don't go with any of the AMD video cards if you're going to work with programs like Adobe After effects or similar.

KrazyK Gaming

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jul 30, 2015
Southern California
YouTube
Well,i'm with Amd radeon HD 7750 and i'm really satisfied,so i think AMD are excellent for Gaming and really bad for videos rendering/montage,like seriously, my opinion is don't go with any of the AMD video cards if you're going to work with programs like Adobe After effects or similar.

I have an AMD Radeon HD 250x series card. I use Adobe Premiere CC to edit and render videos and have only seen one crash and I've edited at least 20 videos since I have gotten my rig and don't really have much of a problem other than that one crash.

Reactions: Insanity Promotions

Insanity Promotions

Freedom! Member
Feb 4, 2016
YouTube
I have an AMD Radeon HD 250x series card. I use Adobe Premiere CC to edit and render videos and have only seen one crash and I've edited at least 20 videos since I have gotten my rig and don't really have much of a problem other than that one crash.
It's not about the crashes,it's about the Render time,i was watching some statistics which shows that Nvidia can render faster than AMD.

FlareWolf

Well-Known User
Jun 11, 2014
YouTube
It really depends, what do you plan on using it for?

Web browsing, movie watching, and 4K Experience without Gaming? That's fine.

Gaming at 1080P with low settings? Easily on most games, but not COD, BattleField, or BattleFront.

Moba Games, and CS:Go are pretty easy to run with almost maxed out settings.

Best Of Luck!

~Zac's Custom
Mainly gaming, and editing, but i don't really want to play all games on ultra/high with 60fps, i just want to play newer games with decent framerate. Like Battlefield 4...

Reactions: Insanity Promotions

ZacsCustom

Technologist, Future Gamer! ~ Zac's Custom
Freedom! Member
Aug 17, 2015
YouTube
ZacsCustom
Mainly gaming, and editing, but i don't really want to play all games on ultra/high with 60fps, i just want to play newer games with decent framerate. Like Battlefield 4...
I'm sure your card will do it on the lowest settings possible, but I'd recommend getting a R9 380 or a 390 if you want to not have to upgrade for atleast 5 years down the road, with playing games at decent frames that are above low settings.

I'd recommend checking out Can I Run It, it's a website that will let you know if you can run games at the minimum requirements, or recommended. If you qualify then your fine, if you don't, then you may need to upgrade(Unless you don't mind playing at below 20 fps, which I've done before on a Geforce GT 610 lol)

Sincerely,

Zac's Custom

FlareWolf

Well-Known User
Jun 11, 2014
YouTube
I'm sure your card will do it on the lowest settings possible, but I'd recommend getting a R9 380 or a 390 if you want to not have to upgrade for atleast 5 years down the road, with playing games at decent frames that are above low settings.

I'd recommend checking out Can I Run It, it's a website that will let you know if you can run games at the minimum requirements, or recommended. If you qualify then your fine, if you don't, then you may need to upgrade(Unless you don't mind playing at below 20 fps, which I've done before on a Geforce GT 610 lol)

Sincerely,

Zac's Custom
Thanks for the advice, i'll check it out.