Solved Am I verified? Cause YT says im not :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 months ago. in december, I signed up to be a partner.. kept waiting and waiting for FREEDOM to show up as NETWORK under my CHANEL tab.. never did.. last night I downloaded something called TUBEBUDDY which helps out with stuff on youtube.. well, there was a tab that said JOIN FREEDOM.. so I clicked on it.. and signed into my account... as far as I know.. according to this site.. i guess im partnered? But when I look on youtube, it says YOUTUBE PARTNER under DASHBOARD, and under CHANNEL it says NONE next to NETWORK

NOW.. on FREEDOMS DASHBOARD at the top it says this
You are missing out on potential revenue. One or more of your channels in your Freedom! account is not yet partnered with YouTube. Before we can pay you, please see your YouTube dashboard and click "Learn More" just like in this video. Also, be sure to follow this to monetize all your videos quickly.

I dont understand... my account is CLEARLY partnered with youtube, and I have monitise setup on my youtube

was i just not accepted to be partner? or what?

I make paranormal vidoes
I make rap music
and I just upgraded my GFX card so Im going to start putting video game stuff on my channel as well

GhostTank

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Contact freedom support with your Custom ID that can be found on Freedom dashbord, Youtube link and a screenshot of your youtube Features and tell them you did not recive your Youtube Partnership yet

You can contact freedom support at: Freedom.desk.com

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.