Am I Growing Enough

Frank Ash

Freedom! Member
Dec 19, 2015
YouTube
Hey Guys I Have been doing youtube for 4 months and I have gained 31 subscribers. Is It Enough? You Can Also Check Out My Channel. But Please Tell Me Am I Growing Enough Or Do I Have To Improve Something?

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hey Guys I Have been doing youtube for 4 months and I have gained 31 subscribers. Is It Enough? You Can Also Check Out My Channel. But Please Tell Me Am I Growing Enough Or Do I Have To Improve Something?
Growth is hard to gauge. Some people get 1 sub, some get 10, some 100+. You need to market your videos, have people come across it, upload superior quality, and retain viewership. There's a ton of factors that go into running a successful channel.

Frank Ash

Freedom! Member
Dec 19, 2015
YouTube
Growth is hard to gauge. Some people get 1 sub, some get 10, some 100+. You need to market your videos, have people come across it, upload superior quality, and retain viewership. There's a ton of factors that go into running a successful channel.
My question is that if this much of growth enough in your opinion

Nolan Westmore

I take up space
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2014
Canada
Actxr
The question should be, "where do you want to be, in the end".

When do you think you can wholeheartedly say that you are satisfied with your success on YouTube?

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
My question is that if this much of growth enough in your opinion
I'd be satisfied with that number, if they were all active and watching my videos. Everyone has their own opinion, my opinion is that you're doing fine for your first few months, but you can learn more about advertising.

Frank Ash

Freedom! Member
Dec 19, 2015
YouTube
I'd be satisfied with that number, if they were all active and watching my videos. Everyone has their own opinion, my opinion is that you're doing fine for your first few months, but you can learn more about advertising.
Thanks For The opinion