Always me to blame.

Status
Not open for further replies.

EnderLord1925

Freedom! Member
Sep 6, 2016
YouTube
I was just in a Fight with an random person here on the forums Chat, we're fighting about Youtube and stuff. This is how it somewhat started out, I said I only made 3 cents on Youtube, and people seem like they made fun of it or something, made it seem like it was the best thing I could do on Youtube, I wasn't complaining or anything like that, I was just saying that I made that much, they took it to far by it. Anyways this guy comes here and says that 3 cents it a big thing for a Youtuber to make. But what he doesn't or anyone knows is that I started doing Youtube like 2years ago so, making 3 cents within 2years is something to be happy about? I don't know, I wasn't mad about it, it was the fact that the guy who was fighting with me, has complained more then I've so far, and he does it everyday seems like, just never say anything. Anyways we were fighting and talking, he went more deeper in to the cov and started to compare my Channel with his, and I was going to be 100% honest trust me I'm going to keep it real with it, not going to lie or run into the bush about it. I told him that I didn't care about his Videos nor Channel at all, much more was said about that, but I really forgot. Anyways one Mod, comes in and trys to help me but fails doing so, so he was only annoying me and making me more mad, about everything. So like 10mins later I was even more mad cuz we kept fighting then I told him something that made em stop talking, anyways the two Mods, @Nerd and @Crazy was there and seen everything, they was trying to get me to stop talking about it and kept saying it was over with, but I didn't want to hear that crap cuz it was useless, Mods never helped me then and they won't help me now. So some random guy comes online and say " Hi " And I was like who the tf are you? Leave me alone, I was already in a bad mood for being friendly with folks I don't know. So now I've been banned from chat for 1 hour to Calm down, I really don't know why because I'll never calm down. Anyways the guy who I said leave me tf a lone. The mods said be nice to him... He was only trying to be friendly... No thats bs anyways, I was always trying to be nice to others, but others never cared or even said anything. So what is the point, I'm not force to be friendly with folks I don't even know.

Anyways I just wanted to explain my problem even tho it won't make me feel better.

Nerd

Apr 22, 2014
Lithuania
YouTube
ConfusedNerdTV
Since I am tagged here anyways I guess its appropriate for me to reply.

You seem to have understood the reasoning behind the chat ban well enough. As you've said your self you are not forced to be friendly with everyone, but if you cant act mature and be polite to people who have done you no harm then you will be asked to calm down.

Closing this thread now as this is not really a discussion thread or anything of that sort, you've done what you wanted and shared your story publicly already.

Status
Not open for further replies.