Solved Alright

Status
Not open for further replies.

TSGPwner

Freedom! Member
Aug 10, 2015
Tennessee
YouTube
With the new layout where is the new location to leave Freedom! and go back to being a normal un-partnered Channel? I honestly just want that right now, it would be a great help if someone could help me with that.

Chicco Torres

Freedom! Member
Sep 8, 2016
Philippines
Hi there @TSGPwner, I'm sorry to hear that you would like to leave Freedom!. As mentioned, there is no lock in period and you can leave at anytime. We just need to have a 30 day notice. You can request to leave by 2 ways. You can go to your YouTube Features page and you will see there that you are affiliated with Freedom!. You will have the option to unlink and you have to wait 30 days. Second option is to create a ticket at our support page (www.support.tm) and we can assist you with your request and again, it will take 30 days from the day you requested the unlink to be fully disassociated with Freedom!. Hope this helps.

Upvote 0

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
With the new layout where is the new location to leave Freedom! and go back to being a normal un-partnered Channel? I honestly just want that right now, it would be a great help if someone could help me with that.
I'm really sorry you were looking to leave the Freedom network, do you mind if I ask what your reasons for this was, as if it was due to our processes we could always pass that on as feedback and see if we couldn't make them more helpful for users

Upvote 0

TSGPwner

Freedom! Member
Aug 10, 2015
Tennessee
YouTube
I'm really sorry you were looking to leave the Freedom network, do you mind if I ask what your reasons for this was, as if it was due to our processes we could always pass that on as feedback and see if we couldn't make them more helpful for users

You know what, I will gladly, I am exiting 'Freedom!' due to the fact I applied for Membership back in August of last year. Let me repeat myself to make this clear. Last. Year. I was accepted and given the partner rank on the website. Now my channel is small and doesn't have a lot of views but I was still ACCEPTED. I have been informed via my account that after a manual inspection of my channel that I my review has been closed. So I'm very confused on that issue. They talked about my copyright issues I've had, which might I add where about one to three years ago. So I've clearly managed myself in a better way since. I also have been monetizing videos in the thoughts that I would get paid.

Based on youtube's graph, as seen here:
https://gyazo.com/e4d1611dee2bfefd747f535f867badec

I have made almost $2.00 off my channel which sucks because all I have gotten is the 0.15 cents 'Freedom!' sent me when I joined up and applied.. And then I'm told 'Because of issues that are not even affecting your channel anymore, we gotta cut you off.'

https://gyazo.com/f802d45da460187a3de7f1a015128d0e

@Chicco Torres I don't see this option in my features menu. It says I am Partner Verified but does not give a unlink option?
Just to show you what I'm talking about:

Upvote 0

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
You know what, I will gladly, I am exiting 'Freedom!' due to the fact I applied for Membership back in August of last year. Let me repeat myself to make this clear. Last. Year. I was accepted and given the partner rank on the website. Now my channel is small and doesn't have a lot of views but I was still ACCEPTED. I have been informed via my account that after a manual inspection of my channel that I my review has been closed. So I'm very confused on that issue. They talked about my copyright issues I've had, which might I add where about one to three years ago. So I've clearly managed myself in a better way since. I also have been monetizing videos in the thoughts that I would get paid.

Based on youtube's graph, as seen here:
https://gyazo.com/e4d1611dee2bfefd747f535f867badec

I have made almost $2.00 off my channel which sucks because all I have gotten is the 0.15 cents 'Freedom!' sent me when I joined up and applied.. And then I'm told 'Because of issues that are not even affecting your channel anymore, we gotta cut you off.'

@Chicco Torres I don't see this option in my features menu. It says I am Partner Verified but does not give a unlink option?
Just to show you what I'm talking about:

Ok, I am sorry there was some confusion on your acceptance into the network and that the review had been closed on you after a manual review, unfortunately I don't deal with those issues as I'm only a sectional moderator on the forums, as such if you wanted to know more information it would be best to contact support.

As for the issue of revenue, please note that what you see on your YouTube account is only an estimation of revenue, this can change based on views and the amount of revenue enabled views that you have from your viewers. As I'm sure you are aware Freedom pays on a monthly delay so some of that revenue might not have been paid to you yet because of this - also as a side note it does appear from the screenshots you sent that monetisation isn't enabled on your account at the current minute, and that Freedom does require partners to have monetisation on their account in order to be partnered with us.

As for the partner verified that you are seeing, and @Chicco Torres please correct me if i'm wrong - that shows that you are not partnered with Freedom at this moment in time. As if you were it would show up with your network affiliation below I.e saying Network - Freedom

Upvote 0

Chicco Torres

Freedom! Member
Sep 8, 2016
Philippines
@zeke morgan that's right. If you show on your YouTube Features page that you're just Partner Verified, it means you're not partnered with Freedom!.

@TSGPwner I'm sorry to hear if that's what happened regarding your previous experience with Freedom!. As mentioned, if you show on your YouTube Features page that it's just Partner Verified, you're no longer connected with Freedom!.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.