Gaming Alright.. Let's do this!

BC465

New User
Jul 25, 2014
YouTube
Hello, Everyone! My name is Kenny, or BC465. I'll spare you the whole introduction and just get to the good stuff. Have fun!
Your name: Kenny or BC465
Where are you from?: United States. I reside in the Rocky Mountain area!
How did you find Freedom!? It's an odd story. I was browsing my email and talking to some friends on Google+ when I got an email from a friend talking about Freedom! I was skeptical at first and took a look around and BOY, was I surprised at how genuine the community--and everyone in it is! I joined in late July and have never regretted joining.
What made you join our forums?: Honestly... I don't know. I've seen videos about it and how friendly it was. I said to myself "Huh.. Interesting" and thus, being here became a thing.
What are your hobbies?: I greatly enjoy making and playing music (specifically on oboe or clarinet). I am in the high school marching band (I can give links to any interested in watching the shows). Our band has been in the top three since 2011. I also enjoy writing and obviously making videos on YouTube.
What is your favorite food? Oooh... tough question... Uhh.. I actually really love sushi.
Why did you start YouTube? I had watched many Let's Players in the past and one day, I woke up and said "I can do this!" and you know what, I did.
What is your biggest dream? My dream? I have a dream... (Happy MLK day people:)) that I'll be able to work with YouTube for a living, be it uploading or analytics. I also want to be able to create soundtracks for video games.
What kind of channel do you run?: I am predominantly a gaming channel. However, I'm thinking about opening up to playing music, doing vlogs on cooking (because I love to make food and eat it), and I have started doing top 10 videos on video game topics!
What kind of content do you upload? As I said, I upload (at the moment) strictly let's play videos with the exception of the occasional editing project (like the top 10 video etc.)
When do you upload?: Currently, my plan lacks a schedule, however I usually upload 2-4 times per week mostly on weekends. I also do co-op videos with my friends who go to school with me, so we co operate with each other on that!
Current works: At the moment, I am working on Kirby's Nightmare in Dreamland, and Super Mario RPG Legend of the Seven Stars!
Thanks for your time and if you check this out, enjoy! :D
Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfEfYYu4iNLyHes5zBw_NjQ

Reactions: Chicken Bucket

SheepDreams

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 16, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Sheep_Dreams
Hello, Everyone! My name is Kenny, or BC465. I'll spare you the whole introduction and just get to the good stuff. Have fun!
Your name: Kenny or BC465
Where are you from?: United States. I reside in the Rocky Mountain area!
How did you find Freedom!? It's an odd story. I was browsing my email and talking to some friends on Google+ when I got an email from a friend talking about Freedom! I was skeptical at first and took a look around and BOY, was I surprised at how genuine the community--and everyone in it is! I joined in late July and have never regretted joining.
What made you join our forums?: Honestly... I don't know. I've seen videos about it and how friendly it was. I said to myself "Huh.. Interesting" and thus, being here became a thing.
What are your hobbies?: I greatly enjoy making and playing music (specifically on oboe or clarinet). I am in the high school marching band (I can give links to any interested in watching the shows). Our band has been in the top three since 2011. I also enjoy writing and obviously making videos on YouTube.
What is your favorite food? Oooh... tough question... Uhh.. I actually really love sushi.
Why did you start YouTube? I had watched many Let's Players in the past and one day, I woke up and said "I can do this!" and you know what, I did.
What is your biggest dream? My dream? I have a dream... (Happy MLK day people:)) that I'll be able to work with YouTube for a living, be it uploading or analytics. I also want to be able to create soundtracks for video games.
What kind of channel do you run?: I am predominantly a gaming channel. However, I'm thinking about opening up to playing music, doing vlogs on cooking (because I love to make food and eat it), and I have started doing top 10 videos on video game topics!
What kind of content do you upload? As I said, I upload (at the moment) strictly let's play videos with the exception of the occasional editing project (like the top 10 video etc.)
When do you upload?: Currently, my plan lacks a schedule, however I usually upload 2-4 times per week mostly on weekends. I also do co-op videos with my friends who go to school with me, so we co operate with each other on that!
Current works: At the moment, I am working on Kirby's Nightmare in Dreamland, and Super Mario RPG Legend of the Seven Stars!
Thanks for your time and if you check this out, enjoy! :D
Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfEfYYu4iNLyHes5zBw_NjQ
Glad you joined buddy! Welcome to freedom. Hope you have a good time. best of luck and never give up!

Reactions: BC465