Alright... Infinite Warfare v. Battlefield 1

NachoAverageGamers

May 18, 2016
YouTube
NachoAveGamers
Alright, based upon what is known about both titles and their trailers, what does everyone think? I kinda think people are really jumping on the bandwagon with the COD hate but.. I think Battlefield 1 is honestly looking like the more interesting of the two titles. What do you guys think?

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
A little place called Oblivion
YouTube
I'd admit Battlefield does look better just from what's seen of the trailer. I'm a Call of Duty guy, though, so Infinite Warfare should be enough to keep my attention so long as the multiplayer is decent, not to mention the CoD 4 remaster. I like the quick matches and faster gameplay, but that's just me

NachoAverageGamers

May 18, 2016
YouTube
NachoAveGamers
I'd admit Battlefield does look better just from what's seen of the trailer. I'm a Call of Duty guy, though, so Infinite Warfare should be enough to keep my attention so long as the multiplayer is decent, not to mention the CoD 4 remaster. I like the quick matches and faster gameplay, but that's just me

Like, people have collectively risen up to crap on CoD on this one. Honestly, I haven't been very huge on CoD for a few titles now. And I've always been kind of hit and miss on Battlefield. I dunno, I just feel like Infinite Warfare won't be THAT bad and Battlefield 1 won't be THAT good. But I guess we'll just have to see.

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
YouTube
Like, people have collectively risen up to crap on CoD on this one. Honestly, I haven't been very huge on CoD for a few titles now. And I've always been kind of hit and miss on Battlefield. I dunno, I just feel like Infinite Warfare won't be THAT bad and Battlefield 1 won't be THAT good. But I guess we'll just have to see.
I think it's the curse of the next gen, man. I've not seen any titles (especially multiplayer) that I've really fancied. Black Ops 3 is good, and I still play quite frequently, but none of these games are anything to marvel at. Heck, even look at Battlefield Hardline.

NachoAverageGamers

May 18, 2016
YouTube
NachoAveGamers
I play Black Ops 3 here and there. I mean, it doesn't pull me in like Black Ops 1 or Modern Warfare 2 did, but I still mess around on it sometimes.

I think the new Doom is pretty nice. The multiplayer made my stomach churn but the finished game really pulled me back into the series. Especially since Doom 3 never really did anything for me.

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
YouTube
I play Black Ops 3 here and there. I mean, it doesn't pull me in like Black Ops 1 or Modern Warfare 2 did, but I still mess around on it sometimes.

I think the new Doom is pretty nice. The multiplayer made my stomach churn but the finished game really pulled me back into the series. Especially since Doom 3 never really did anything for me.
That's good, then! At least you have that to keep your interest for a bit. It does look really smooth and overall interesting for the story at least. I've actually been playing Black Ops 1 now since they've released it as backwards compatible for the Xbox, so at least there's that haha

NachoAverageGamers

May 18, 2016
YouTube
NachoAveGamers
That's good, then! At least you have that to keep your interest for a bit. It does look really smooth and overall interesting for the story at least. I've actually been playing Black Ops 1 now since they've released it as backwards compatible for the Xbox, so at least there's that haha
I really do try to stay in touch with it. What pushes my **** in is when people want to say "Advanced Warfare sucks, Ghost sucks, etc." But without ever actually playing them. Well, I wasnt really a fan of those games, yes, but I did at least give them a fair try, so I could at least have a valid judgement of them. Like with the new games coming up.. no one really knows how good the games will be. We just have trailers. I think the whole #RipCoD thing is... a little premature and undetermined. Because well.. no one really knows. And regardless, Infinite Warfare is still going to sell out the ass when it comes out, no matter how many dislikes its trailer gets.

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
YouTube
I really do try to stay in touch with it. What pushes my **** in is when people want to say "Advanced Warfare sucks, Ghost sucks, etc." But without ever actually playing them. Well, I wasnt really a fan of those games, yes, but I did at least give them a fair try, so I could at least have a valid judgement of them. Like with the new games coming up.. no one really knows how good the games will be. We just have trailers. I think the whole #RipCoD thing is... a little premature and undetermined. Because well.. no one really knows. And regardless, Infinite Warfare is still going to sell out the ass when it comes out, no matter how many dislikes its trailer gets.
This is true, and according to everyone else, CoD has been dying out for years now. As long as they're still turning profit, it won't matter what everyone else says. As for the gameplay, only time will tell how everything goes.

Reactions: NachoAverageGamers