Subscriber Milestone ALMOST NEAR FIRST 100 SUBS

Piano Uncovered

Well-Known User
I am 9 subs away from my first 100 subs :) Relatively, 100 subs is nothing compared to all these YouTubers out here, but this is just the first step for me. I feel like I will blow up soon.
@Aaron Reyes - Nice achievement man! I remember when I got my first 100 subs! When I first started, I didn't think I'd ever get there and now I'm on over 800 subs!!!!! Anyway, keep up the good work and you'll be at my level in no time! Lol! :D

~Piano Uncovered

Reactions: Aaron Reyes

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Being 9 subs away from triple digits - god I remember those days. You just have to stay positive and as dedicated as ever to get those remaining subs and finally reach your goal of 100. Don't forget once you reach 100 you could also set a custom URL for your channel so you don't have to rely on the random numbers / letter one given by YouTube - my only suggestion for it would be, is pick one that your 100% happy with as you can't change it afterwards.

Also just so I'm doing my 'informing people mod duties' this section of the forum is meant to be used once you have hit a milestone and not necessarily meant to be used for 'almost' posts - In that I mean posting you are almost at a milestone, while this isn't technically against the forum or sectional rules I just would be careful of this as some mods may be a bit funny about this :)

Anyway thats enough seriousness for now - I just want to end by wishing you all the best for your channel, and I sincerely hope you reach your target of 100 subscribers soon

MuffinQueen

New User
Freedom! Member
Nov 26, 2016
Florida
YouTube
Muffin_Queen181
Being 9 subs away from triple digits - god I remember those days. You just have to stay positive and as dedicated as ever to get those remaining subs and finally reach your goal of 100. Don't forget once you reach 100 you could also set a custom URL for your channel so you don't have to rely on the random numbers / letter one given by YouTube - my only suggestion for it would be, is pick one that your 100% happy with as you can't change it afterwards.

Also just so I'm doing my 'informing people mod duties' this section of the forum is meant to be used once you have hit a milestone and not necessarily meant to be used for 'almost' posts - In that I mean posting you are almost at a milestone, while this isn't technically against the forum or sectional rules I just would be careful of this as some mods may be a bit funny about this :)

Anyway thats enough seriousness for now - I just want to end by wishing you all the best for your channel, and I sincerely hope you reach your target of 100 subscribers soon
And congrats you on 200!! :D

Aaron Reyes

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 5, 2016
YouTube
AirOnRiceYT

oops sorry :/ thanks though!

Aaron Reyes

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 5, 2016
YouTube
AirOnRiceYT
sooooo close to 100 subs!!!!!! 3 away man keep at it hope the best for your channel and never give up!!! :D
haha love the name man! Thank you so much :D[DOUBLEPOST=1489453450][/DOUBLEPOST]UPDATE: I REACHED 100 SUBS AND I AM CURRENTLY AT 107 SUBS :D FIRST STEP OF MANY FOR MY CHANNEL

Last edited: