Subscriber Milestone Almost 35 Subscribers! 2 more to go!

LockinDock

Freedom! Member
Mar 18, 2015
YouTube
That makes sense. You are relying on advertising as opposed to organic growth.
No im relying on my friends who's interested in the content to watch my stuff and enjoy it, i dont care how many likes or subs i get, i have fun editing and i get chills when im reviewing my vids, its about hobbies.
I've seen your videos all you do is talk trash upon people, Literally go reply to someone else.

Nolan Westmore

I take up space
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2014
Canada
Actxr
No im relying on my friends who's interested in the content to watch my stuff and enjoy it, i dont care how many likes or subs i get, i have fun editing and i get chills when im reviewing my vids, its about hobbies.
I've seen your videos all you do is talk trash upon people, Literally go reply to someone else.
All I do? I made one video addressing the spam I get on my channel from time to time, showing it to be a violation of YouTube's Terms of Service, and that makes it all I do?

What I'm trying to promote with you is to increase your understanding of how to get people to watch your video without you having to share it. If they really wanted to see your video, they would've found it themselves.

[Also, sharing with your friends does count as "advertising". I could use a lesser term, "self-sharing", although it means the same thing]

LockinDock

Freedom! Member
Mar 18, 2015
YouTube
All I do? I made one video addressing the spam I get on my channel from time to time, showing it to be a violation of YouTube's Terms of Service, and that makes it all I do?

What I'm trying to promote with you is to increase your understanding of how to get people to watch your video without you having to share it. If they really wanted to see your video, they would've found it themselves.

[Also, sharing with your friends does count as "advertising". I could use a lesser term, "self-sharing", although it means the same thing]
You're just wondering how i'm getting so much atttention, i'm all over the milestone page, content page, im talking in chat alot, im making quality videos and edits, look at my comments everyone that commented, i didnt know 80% of them. Advertising or not, I dont care how many subs or views i get, like i said i do it for fun.
i dont need any understanding on how to get people how to watch my videos, because its only a one time thing where i share it, they subscribe and i upload content just like the one i did for example "about league of legends" and whenever i come across they'd always compliment my video. Its not so much of advertising but just letting people know that there are "GOOD" videos gone unnoticed, and they tend to like it so much so imma keep doing what im doing, since all you do is vlogging, you have no idea how hard it is to edit videos like mine