Gaming Allow me to introduce myself!

Mirco

New User
Sep 8, 2016
YouTube
Hello all - I'm Mirco, an aspiring gaming and comedic youtuber. I started youtube back in 2013 but due to school I had to give it up but now in 2016 i'm back and committed 100%. Please let me know what you guys think of my channel: Thumbnails,Channel Art,Logo,Current videos ect. This will be very appreciated.

PS: I understand I havent spoke in my videos yet, this is due to a mic issue and will be resolved in my next video.

Thank you!

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
Hi Welcome to freedom.

This community has heaps of talented creatives and Im sure you will find people with the same likes.
Be sure to follow the rules, if you don't you could get banned! > https://freedom.community.tm/rules/
If you have questions check here before asking on support > https://freedom.community.tm/faq/
For Extended support you can choose one of the options on this website > http://www.support.tm/
If your a Freedom Network partner Get your purple badge here: https://freedom.community.tm/badge/

I hope you enjoy your stay here. If you have any questions or just want to chat feel free to leave a message on my profile or start a conversation and I will reply ASAP. If you see me around be sure to say hi.
Keep up the good work, stay positive, keep motivated and most importantly never give up. :)

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
Hello all - I'm Mirco, an aspiring gaming and comedic youtuber. I started youtube back in 2013 but due to school I had to give it up but now in 2016 i'm back and committed 100%. Please let me know what you guys think of my channel: Thumbnails,Channel Art,Logo,Current videos ect. This will be very appreciated.

PS: I understand I havent spoke in my videos yet, this is due to a mic issue and will be resolved in my next video.

Thank you!

Welcome to the family Mirco, What games do you play and how you found out about Freedom! ??

Alfega Bani Pradana

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 10, 2016
JAKARTA
YouTube
alfega_pradana

Thank you!
keep the spirit Okay
I 'm trying to raise my chanel youtobe

let's get together

Mirco

New User
Sep 8, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to the family Mirco, What games do you play and how you found out about Freedom! ??

I usually spend most of my time on gta san andreas multiplayer as I am an admin on there. But besides that I play Battlefield, FIFA, NBA and occasionally Call of Duty. I found out about freedom through youtube itself.

Odin1177

New User
Sep 16, 2016
Michigan
www.youtube.com
YouTube

Thank you!
Sounds good, welcome aboard

Mondra Gamer390

New User
Sep 12, 2016
HELOOO!! MY NAME IS MONDRA GAMER390. IM NEW IN FREEDOM I HAVE ALSMOT 2 WEEK AND IS A GREAT COMMUNITY.
I MAKE VIDEOS ABOUT GAMEPLAYS THIS DO IT BECUASE I LIKEE PLAY TOOO MUCH AND TO THE PEOPLE LIKE MY VIDEOS.IM A MEXICAN GAMER :D

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT
Hey dude, Just checked your channel, honestly all of the artwork is pretty damn good and attractive....If I had to give a suggestion, it would be to make sure the text you uise on your thumbnails are not repetitive, otherwise gr8 job! I really love it when someone puts effort on an overall aspect!!!! say, I'm gonna sub cause I'm looking forward for great content, Can you please check out my channel and tell me your opinion??? I need some viewer's opinion badly :(. If you like it, you can leave a sub too :)