toffypanda

New User
Mar 29, 2016
hi, i'm Matt/toffypanda and i started YouTube 3 years ago with no success. i made about 10 videos on a alternate channel and only got 200 views, so i stopped. two years later my new ambition for performing, amusing and editing has again lead me to YouTube. now that i am comfortably settled in to YouTube i have joined with freedom (ziovo network) in hope that i can reach more viewers to hopeful put a smile on more peoples faces

i am toffypanda and this is my story

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
hi, i'm Matt/toffypanda and i started YouTube 3 years ago with no success. i made about 10 videos on a alternate channel and only got 200 views, so i stopped. two years later my new ambition for performing, amusing and editing has again lead me to YouTube. now that i am comfortably settled in to YouTube i have joined with freedom (ziovo network) in hope that i can reach more viewers to hopeful put a smile on more peoples faces

My name is Matt too Matt ^^ Starting youtube is hard at first, and we accumulate skill over time. I'm glad that you returned to your passion, people tend to take breaks often. Putting smiles on viewer's faces is great to do as well! Lastly, I just want to direct you to one sticky thread :p Have you seen the welcoming thread for Freedom? They have a template, tips, and a lot of tricks you can use to spruce your paragraph up even more. People can relate a lot easier that way as well, it's nice to meet family here on Freedom ^^

https://freedom.community.tm/threads/welcome-to-the-freedom-community.187462/

Egype

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nov 5, 2014
YouTube
Kingegype

Welcome