Gaming All you need to know about my channel!

tageneislover

Rising User
Apr 18, 2016
Hello there peepz! Wanna check out a cool Youtube channel? Then check out MY channel! I upload funny high edited gaming content (+ video game reviews). I'm trying my best to keep the quality as good as possible! :D

My channel is called tageneislover! :D

Search it on Youtube! I am sure you'll find it! xD

Here's a video on my channel:

Attachments

• tageneislover's_Youtube_Channel_Profile_Art_2016_April_18.png
    tageneislover's_Youtube_Channel_Profile_Art_2016_April_18.png
    250.4 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

George Khanachat

New User
Feb 6, 2016
YouTube
Hello there peepz! Wanna check out a cool Youtube channel? Then check out MY channel! I upload funny high edited gaming content (+ video game reviews). I'm trying my best to keep the quality as good as possible! :D

My channel is called tageneislover! :D

Search it on Youtube! I am sure you'll find it! xD

Here's a video on my channel:
Love your channel, Subed and make sure to check out and subscribe to my channel, its all about technology

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
Welcome to the family and good lunk on youtube journey and I love ROBLOX but I stop playing it becuse Laptop viruse... I use to play games like Star Wars clan and other small fun games

tageneislover

Rising User
Apr 18, 2016
Welcome to the family and good lunk on youtube journey and I love ROBLOX but I stop playing it becuse Laptop viruse... I use to play games like Star Wars clan and other small fun games
Thx man! :D And it's ok, I heard about the Roblox virus. BTW, don't forget to SUBSCRIBE to my channel! :D

Last edited: