Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
All Things Considered

Hi I Am (my name) And I am the founder of (my name) Channels & The Entertainment Guys, Today I would like to introduce my new youtube channel All Things Considered. This is not my first channel that I have with freedom, I already have the Entertainment Guys With Freedom but this is the first channel from the (my name) Channels Group. I found freedom just from looking through networks and looking at what features they have to offer. Freedom caught my eye because it had many features other networks didn't and THE NO LOCK IN CONTRACT. I knew that freedom was for me. I joined the forums because I wanted to connect with other freedom partners and provide others with help and tips that I have learnt from managing and founding many youtube channels some of which have grown quickly. You want to know how I started youtube? Let me tell you a story.
We started using google accounts for education and I saw my google account came with a youtube channel. I immediately took use of it as i knew it was a safe way to videos without taking up room on my mac. I uploaded most of my videos I made, this also made it easier for the professors to gain access because all I needed to give them was a link.
I have a hobby of making videos and one day I asked my friends if they wanted to make a youtube channel with me and they immediately screamed out YES LETS DO IT! And so the Entertainment Guys Was Born. I then went on to be not only a youtube creator but I founded many channels which have since been passed on. Then one day I decided. Why don't I make a youtube channel myself, just for me to do whatever I want not what my friends want? And then came All Things Considered. That is my story of youtube.
My biggest dream is to become big on youtube (obviously). But I have others which I want to keep to myself. My channels that I have founded are mainly entertainment and gaming but All Things Considered is taking my Anything approach, I hope to make content of every kind. As of right now I have no schedule as I am currently in the phase of sorting out the management and settling to freedom. But Keep a lookout for me around the forums and around the internet as I may announce a timetable.

Here is A Link to my channel. Please Subscribe to help me out as I am a new channel and need to get the ball rolling if I want to get any views. Thanks

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcJllW2eU92tznKflHNVQqg

Links

Last edited:

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
Thanks, you my remember me, I'm the person from the entertainment guys[DOUBLEPOST=1482051244,1452650704][/DOUBLEPOST]OMG. Here's my other one. Um.
@Koala_Steamed any way to push the 2 posts in the archives so they never get seen again XD no... Seriously

Looking back on these posts I can't even begin to describe how bad they are.

Last edited:

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
If you didn't post they wouldn't have been seen -_- *bans for multi accounting*

-_-

I'm getting the fire lighter ready and the fire extinguisher.
Just need to find your gumtree :rolleyes::D:p

(Switch Lion with koala)