Request All the Feedback is welcomed :)

Intense_Bacon

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 10, 2016
YouTube
The section and title says it rate my Channel :) looking for tips...etc and you never know if you like what you see drop a sub. up to you.

Things I already know about is my banner one of the slides is a bit off resolution so its a bit blurry. Will be fixed.

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Looking at your channel and the fact you already mentioned the banner i have a small add to that.

Seeing your channel name is Intense Bacon i would adjust the Avatar and Banner into a mix that covers both things, the fun thing of your name and the background of what your channel is about. In short mix Bacon with Gaming :p

Looking at your Home screen i see a tab for Uploads and Playlists, i'm missing the populair uploads though wich are most important!

The last thing i notice is that your video description is very short. For better SEO result a description needs at least 200 words! This sounds like much and in some cases can be difficult but you can solve this by making a short intro about the game, your video's content and some quick links to your playlists and social media. It are the small things that matter ;)