Solved All my money disappeared

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ofek Ezon

New User
Sep 24, 2016
Hey,
I am desperate.
I joined Freedom and i didn't enter my paypal account.
I asked to unlink from freedom 1 month ago. meanwhile i earned around 180$ from youtube.
Today Freedom confirmed my request to unlink and all of my money disappeared. what do i do now?

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
The money you earned before joining Freedom would be given to "Adsense", and they would pay you the money that you earned.

Any money earned after joining will be paid by Freedom.

So if you were with Adsense before joining Freedom, the money is still with them, you have not lost it.

Upvote 0

Ofek Ezon

New User
Sep 24, 2016
The money you earned before joining Freedom would be given to "Adsense", and they would pay you the money that you earned.

Any money earned after joining will be paid by Freedom.

So if you were with Adsense before joining Freedom, the money is still with them, you have not lost it.

But if i earned money after joining freedom and then unlinked without withdrawing the money,
Will i get the money from freedom?

Upvote 0

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hey,
I am desperate.
I joined Freedom and i didn't enter my paypal account.
I asked to unlink from freedom 1 month ago. meanwhile i earned around 180$ from youtube.
Today Freedom confirmed my request to unlink and all of my money disappeared. what do i do now?
All money earned before you join a network is with your adsense account and won't be payed untill it reaches a certain amount. As for the money earned the moment you joined a network can only be payed if you linked your paypal account. If you made money in the time you were with Freedom but haven't connected a paypal account then the money can't be payed.
Leaving the network does not mean you can't get it anymore though, your dashboard stays active for a while and you can link your paypal and ask for a catch-up payment.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.