Master Yofa

New User
Freedom! Member
Jun 4, 2016
Malaysia
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Heyy bruhs, it is I, Master Yofa himself. Your average but awesome comedy generator, well I'm still new on YouTube, being part of the Freedom! Family and I don't have much going on my YouTube channel for now but I'm working to make and improve my videos. I'm not sure how much ya'll like comedy, that's why I make more than just comedy vids. I'm thinking of making gameplays and other vids that may be entertaining for everyone. It would be nice of you to come check out my friends' and my channel. Also, do leave some comments on helping to improve, I would appreciate it a lot :) Thanks!

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
Heyy bruhs, it is I, Master Yofa himself. Your average but awesome comedy generator, well I'm still new on YouTube, being part of the Freedom! Family and I don't have much going on my YouTube channel for now but I'm working to make and improve my videos. I'm not sure how much ya'll like comedy, that's why I make more than just comedy vids. I'm thinking of making gameplays and other vids that may be entertaining for everyone. It would be nice of you to come check out my friends' and my channel. Also, do leave some comments on helping to improve, I would appreciate it a lot :) Thanks!

Welcome to the Family Master Yofa, We do love funny/comedy videos, What are your goals for the future anyways?