Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Woah that was pretty dramatic...

Haha nice unboxing @MWproductions1000, this kind of unboxing is quite unique and I thought it was pretty funny. :p I enjoyed watching the video with the intense background music, nice choice by the way!

If I were to make a suggestion, it'd be to set up your camera from various angles if possible to get more variety in your shots, so maybe a shot of you opening the box with both you and the box in the frame, and etc.. This is possible to do with a single camera but it does require more work, you'd have to position the camera at different angles, film the scene, then re-position, but I think it'd be work it!

Besides that, good job and keep up the good work!

Reactions: MWproductions1000

MWproductions1000

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Apr 21, 2014
Ohio
YouTube
Woah that was pretty dramatic...

Haha nice unboxing @MWproductions1000, this kind of unboxing is quite unique and I thought it was pretty funny. :p I enjoyed watching the video with the intense background music, nice choice by the way!

If I were to make a suggestion, it'd be to set up your camera from various angles if possible to get more variety in your shots, so maybe a shot of you opening the box with both you and the box in the frame, and etc.. This is possible to do with a single camera but it does require more work, you'd have to position the camera at different angles, film the scene, then re-position, but I think it'd be work it!

Besides that, good job and keep up the good work!

oh thanks! It was hard to do because I use a Kodak Playsport camera and I don't have a fullsized tripod and my brother wasn't there to be my camera man :p Thanks for the suggestions though, will definitely take them into consideration!

Reactions: Danny