Gaming Airsofting, Medieval fighting Older guy here.

Hey folks,

Im Patrick. Im almost 40 and just started a Youtube channel when I picked up a new hobby of Airsoft. I live in Ohio with my fiance and my 3 year old Husky who sometimes makes it into my videos.

I do SCA combat fighting as well and have been fencing for 16 years and armored fighting for 4 years.

I am a retired Army Infantryman who currently does sales for an industrial distributor.

Thanks for taking a look.

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Welcome to the Freedom! Community! Your channel looks really good and seems to have gotten quite some growth already! Keep it up!

Thank you very much. Ive got quite the following of local guys and am slowly branching out into the online pwetuber community. :) I even signed my first airsoft gun for a 10 year old kid who recognized me off YouTube.

Hiếu Đinh Văn

Rising User
Hey folks,

Im Patrick. Im almost 40 and just started a Youtube channel when I picked up a new hobby of Airsoft. I live in Ohio with my fiance and my 3 year old Husky who sometimes makes it into my videos.

I do SCA combat fighting as well and have been fencing for 16 years and armored fighting for 4 years.

I am a retired Army Infantryman who currently does sales for an industrial distributor.

Thanks for taking a look.
Hi friend. Nice to meet you.