GPUabuse

New User
Mar 13, 2016
Greetings everyone,

My name is Joshua and I run the GPUabuse digital magazine and gaming channel.

I was hesitant in joining with Freedom! but here I am. I'll link my YouTube "story" below.

GPUabuse started off as a game server for RUST, Around Aug 2015 we decided to make a website for that game server. Time went on and we felt we had hit our cap for fans.. so we made the decision to NOT limit ourselves to just RUST but show the other games we enjoy too! Fast forward to today GPUabuse is a digital magazine and channel dedicated to PC gaming! We have news, reviews, giveaways & MORE!

The PC gaming community is growing at the speed of light and our goal is to help gamers get awesome games, software and even hardware from our giveaways! as well as entertaining content

Feel free to check us out! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVohz4XRCYXWVh05723Ol9w

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Greetings everyone,

My name is Joshua and I run the GPUabuse digital magazine and gaming channel.

I was hesitant in joining with Freedom! but here I am. I'll link my YouTube "story" below.

GPUabuse started off as a game server for RUST, Around Aug 2015 we decided to make a website for that game server. Time went on and we felt we had hit our cap for fans.. so we made the decision to NOT limit ourselves to just RUST but show the other games we enjoy too! Fast forward to today GPUabuse is a digital magazine and channel dedicated to PC gaming! We have news, reviews, giveaways & MORE!

The PC gaming community is growing at the speed of light and our goal is to help gamers get awesome games, software and even hardware from our giveaways! as well as entertaining content

Feel free to check us out! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVohz4XRCYXWVh05723Ol9w
Jeeze, your brand really took off! Not many people can say that they can hit a cap on anything. PC gaming is the best gaming in my opinion, especially if you have a high-end computer to enjoy all the games out there ^^