Gaming Ahoy Lads! NauticalMike Here!

NauticalMike

New User
Mar 26, 2017
Denmark
YouTube
nautical_mike
Hey Guys! I previously ran a channel named TripleM (was partnered with Freedom and met some pretty cool people here!), but since real life stuff happened I couldn't keep uploading videos on a regular basis. I decided to rebrand and start all over again since I actually started missing my hobby.

Here are the formalities:

Your name/alias: Mike, but since I'm a sailor, the alias became NauticalMike.
Where are you from?: Denmark
How old are you?: 22
How did you find Freedom!?: Was partnered here on a previous channel.
What made you join our forums?: The community. Having people to discuss content creation with is an important step in improving, so I'm mainly here for the forums. Also, I'm quite the techy, so I feel like I can help out a lot of people with the technical aspects of Youtubing.
What are your hobbies?: Fishing, gaming, DIY and IT
What is your favorite food?: Lasagna propably takes the cake here... Wouldn't say no to a good steak either!
Why did you start YouTube?: I love entertaining, and want to learn how to entertain through videos. Gaming is something I've done throughout all my life, and so now I'd like to share some good times with the audience :)
What is your biggest dream?: Being happy doing what I do.
What kind of channel do you run?: Gaming. Let's plays and montages.
How frequently do you upload?: I try to do three videos a week. This might get changed though since my job requires me to go out to sea for a month at a time so I'll have to figure out how to prepare videos in advance.

That's it for my introduction! Hope to see you all around here, and get to know all of you!

TheNickelKing

Rising User
Jan 7, 2016
YouTube
Hey Guys! I previously ran a channel named TripleM (was partnered with Freedom and met some pretty cool people here!), but since real life stuff happened I couldn't keep uploading videos on a regular basis. I decided to rebrand and start all over again since I actually started missing my hobby.

Here are the formalities:

Your name/alias: Mike, but since I'm a sailor, the alias became NauticalMike.
Where are you from?: Denmark
How old are you?: 22
How did you find Freedom!?: Was partnered here on a previous channel.
What made you join our forums?: The community. Having people to discuss content creation with is an important step in improving, so I'm mainly here for the forums. Also, I'm quite the techy, so I feel like I can help out a lot of people with the technical aspects of Youtubing.
What are your hobbies?: Fishing, gaming, DIY and IT
What is your favorite food?: Lasagna propably takes the cake here... Wouldn't say no to a good steak either!
Why did you start YouTube?: I love entertaining, and want to learn how to entertain through videos. Gaming is something I've done throughout all my life, and so now I'd like to share some good times with the audience :)
What is your biggest dream?: Being happy doing what I do.
What kind of channel do you run?: Gaming. Let's plays and montages.
How frequently do you upload?: I try to do three videos a week. This might get changed though since my job requires me to go out to sea for a month at a time so I'll have to figure out how to prepare videos in advance.

That's it for my introduction! Hope to see you all around here, and get to know all of you!
hey man welcome to freedom i like the theme to your channel mate its unique hope you do great!
if you need any help with anything let me know i might be able to help :D