Gaming Ahoy, fellow Freedom! mates!

Mudzi Mansour

New User
Nov 23, 2016
My name is Mudzi, and I have been on Youtube for quite awhile. The content that I post on my channel are both vlogging and Gaming in terms of consoles and mobile. I thought I'd share my channel with you people as it really helps me in terms of gaining a proper audience in the future. Here's a link to my latest video, and I hope you enjoi!

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
Hi Mudzi! Welcome to the Freedom! forums. We recommend that you tell us more about yourself, you can refer to this thread for reference on what to say! You can edit your post. :)

Here are some cool things you can do as a new member:
  • Swing by the chat box located at the bottom right part of the forums (We'll be waiting (y) (Y))
  • Learn how to add a subscribe button below your signature (fix that error!)
  • Get the partner badge if you are already partnered with Freedom!
  • Earn forum credits and use them to buy stuff in the forum store
  • Read through the forum rules
  • Check out our FAQs
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me. Good luck with your channel and happy foruming! :D:D

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
My name is Mudzi, and I have been on Youtube for quite awhile. The content that I post on my channel are both vlogging and Gaming in terms of consoles and mobile. I thought I'd share my channel with you people as it really helps me in terms of gaining a proper audience in the future. Here's a link to my latest video, and I hope you enjoi!
Welcome to the Community :)

On what console do you play? Am on Ps4 myself ^^