Service Affordable Graphics by Donte's Graphics

OneBarRouter

Rising User
Mar 4, 2016
Hello Freedom,

Shop: https://sellfy.com/DontesGraphics

I have decided to move my efforts away from YouTube videos, and more towards the graphic design aspect. For the first time ever, I am opening Donte's Graphics to the public, and would like you all to be a part of it! For the first five people to email me ([email protected]) a full, complete request of what channel art they would like, we will produce it for free! For everyone else late to the party, the pricing and details can be found here:

Channel Art ( $5 )
The channel art package comes with 1 logo and 1 banner. Both are fully customized to what you would like, and we can meet almost any request! Together, we can help give your channel some sick art!

Channel Art + 10 Thumbnails ($15)
The Channel Art + 10 Thumbnails Package comes with 1 logo, 1 banner, and 10 thumbnails. Just as before, everything in this package is customized to the exact feel that you would like, really pushing the uniqueness of your channel!
Lifetime Package ( $50 )
The Lifetime Package is only for serious YouTubers who plan on continuing their channel for a long time. With the Lifetime Package, you will have unlimited Logos, Banners, and Thumbnails! Once you are enrolled in the Lifetime Package, all you have to do is email me with a request, and we fulfill it as soon as possible! We hope to see your name on the Lifetime list soon!

Happy Surfing,
Donte
SellfyBanner.png

ReesFitz92

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Nov 25, 2015
UK
YouTube
Some alright stuff in there tbh but like stated on other threads like these people are offering the same standard of work for free so might be hard to find paying customers. Don't be offended by this though :)

OneBarRouter

Rising User
Mar 4, 2016
Some alright stuff in there tbh but like stated on other threads like these people are offering the same standard of work for free so might be hard to find paying customers. Don't be offended by this though :)
This isn't my best work at all. These are the things I am offering free to the first five people, as you can see in the thread!
Thank you though! :)

Reactions: ReesFitz92

OneBarRouter

Rising User
Mar 4, 2016
Yeah I'm interested in some pieces. Do you only do YouTube channel art?
I will literally do whatever you'd like. I'm actually very lenient, I just wanted a strict initial post. What would you like to have done?
As I said, I can do literally whatever you would like. :)

ReesFitz92

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Nov 25, 2015
UK
YouTube
I will literally do whatever you'd like. I'm actually very lenient, I just wanted a strict initial post. What would you like to have done?
As I said, I can do literally whatever you would like. :)

I'm looking for some work for my HitBox channel mainly :)