Request Advise Needed

riganthor

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Mar 10, 2015
YouTube
Riganthor
well first off, you rarely upload any video's so that might be an issue besides that, I dont really know what you could improve upon, well I did see you had some comments on your latest video but you didnt react to any of them, interact with those we talk to you in your comments, sure it wont make a massive difference but it will make them feel apriciated and help overal with channel interaction

NikkiC

New User
Freedom! Member
Nov 17, 2017
UK
YouTube
Starkidnikki
well first off, you rarely upload any video's so that might be an issue besides that, I dont really know what you could improve upon, well I did see you had some comments on your latest video but you didnt react to any of them, interact with those we talk to you in your comments, sure it wont make a massive difference but it will make them feel apriciated and help overal with channel interaction
So would it help if I posted more often

HealPleaseHeal

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jan 18, 2016
Toronto, Ontario
YouTube
HealPleaseHeal
You want to keep content coming just as Riganthor stated and interact with the audience as that shows that you care about their opinions and also allows them to experience your personality. But considering your most recent video is from 5 months ago, people don't see this channel as being active, and a non active channel won't have a big draw to many viewers online.