1. We use cookies! By continuing, you're agreeing to our cookie policy. Learn More.
  2. Collaboration is one of the best ways to grow your audience. Participate in Freedom!'s Collaboration Beta Project now!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Wondering what earned you credits on the forums? The full list has now been added here
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Remember to read the F.A.Q. before posting in the Support section/Portal!
    Dismiss Notice

Community Advertising Webiste For Free?

Discussion in 'General' started by Cmcq80, May 18, 2018.

1. Cmcq80

Cmcq80 Respected User Freedom! Member

Forum Posts:
    I have been looking around trying to find other websites and places where I can advertise my YouTube content to attempt to bring in new fans who might want to sub. I have not yet found one site that is like freedom where people post videos and people watch them.... Does anyone know of any websites that allows people to post videos from YouTube with the idea of bringing in new fans for free... For the only way to grow on YouTube is by getting the views!

2. LW001

LW001 Moderator Moderator Wiki Contributor Beta Freedom! Member

Forum Posts:
    Generally what I can really recommend for gaming out of personal experience is posting your content on a game subreddit or game server forum. This gained me a rough 500 views from a Minecraft server's Forum a bit ago. Just be sure to familiarize yourself with the site rules before posting as sites don't often like self promotion.

3. Cmcq80

Cmcq80 Respected User Freedom! Member

Forum Posts:
    kk