Advertising Webiste For Free?

• Thread starter Deleted member 197467
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 197467

I have been looking around trying to find other websites and places where I can advertise my YouTube content to attempt to bring in new fans who might want to sub. I have not yet found one site that is like freedom where people post videos and people watch them.... Does anyone know of any websites that allows people to post videos from YouTube with the idea of bringing in new fans for free... For the only way to grow on YouTube is by getting the views!

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
Generally what I can really recommend for gaming out of personal experience is posting your content on a game subreddit or game server forum. This gained me a rough 500 views from a Minecraft server's Forum a bit ago. Just be sure to familiarize yourself with the site rules before posting as sites don't often like self promotion.

D

Deleted member 197467

Generally what I can really recommend for gaming out of personal experience is posting your content on a game subreddit or game server forum. This gained me a rough 500 views from a Minecraft server's Forum a bit ago. Just be sure to familiarize yourself with the site rules before posting as sites don't often like self promotion.
kk