Advertisers have returned

UnstoppableFrost

Well-Known User
Mar 1, 2016
Australia
YouTube
So i'm a guy that likes to watch a lot of YouTube videos and last year there was this massive onslaught of people that started advertising on a bunch of popular YouTubers channels and they calmed down for a while but they have now sadly returned, I don't have a problem with them saying oh can I have feedback but most of them are straight up saying sub to me, what do you guys think about the whole situation.

Kratos Aurion

You Earnestly believe you could defeat me?
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
Phoenix, Arizona
YouTube
I always report them and then call them desperate for youtube money when I see them lol (Since it's probably true that they are in it for the money if they are resorting to spamming)

Hopefully they get flagged by youtube then auto hidden. If enough people report them they will be anyway

I honestly wonder how that works. I honestly feel like my own comments get hidden just from commenting a lot. I certainly don't spam anyway so no idea why that would happen. I have had comments on my own channel getting marked as spam too according to some of my viewers.

Reactions: Stretch AdventureKS

tActhImo

Respected User
Apr 19, 2016
YouTube
I sometimes get positive comments marked as spam, they dont say sub to ne they just say nice video! I dont know if this is actual spam or just a mistake by youtube?

Enmoshin

Enmoo~
Jul 10, 2014
YouTube
So i'm a guy that likes to watch a lot of YouTube videos and last year there was this massive onslaught of people that started advertising on a bunch of popular YouTubers channels and they calmed down for a while but they have now sadly returned, I don't have a problem with them saying oh can I have feedback but most of them are straight up saying sub to me, what do you guys think about the whole situation.
Mine, if I get any, get auto-spammed, and then I can just mark it as spam or not. It bothered me a lot that I used to have to manually go in and delete it, but now it's fine. Doesn't really bother me anymore.