Solved Advantages Accepting This New YouTube Partner Program (YPP) ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Believe

Renowned User
Aug 19, 2014
YouTube
i am in confusion what to do :mad: - can any one tell me whats are those magic new features ? Youtube RED WUT?

Last edited:

Official KTV Channel

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 26, 2015
YouTube
Dear all freedom family,
after i read YPP i saw they said we will received only 55% of revenue share, now i get 70% from freedom, so if i agree with YPP program i will get 55% revenue share not 70%? or get 70% of 55% from YPP?
i'm waiting to hearing from all of your help.
best regards,

Upvote 0

Phil Kidd

Human Person
Freedom! Member
Dec 10, 2014
Ottawa
YouTube
Dear all freedom family,
after i read YPP i saw they said we will received only 55% of revenue share, now i get 70% from freedom, so if i agree with YPP program i will get 55% revenue share not 70%? or get 70% of 55% from YPP?
i'm waiting to hearing from all of your help.
best regards,
The 55% is what Freedom gets from Google (your estimated earnings), after which they then pay you 70%. It's pretty standard and hasn't changed at all, they are just clarifying what you'll be getting. So you get 70% of the 55% as always.

Reactions: Charles Meekins
Upvote 0

Official KTV Channel

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 26, 2015
YouTube
The 55% is what Freedom gets from Google (your estimated earnings), after which they then pay you 70%. It's pretty standard and hasn't changed at all, they are just clarifying what you'll be getting. So you get 70% of the 55% as always.
thanks for reply, so it mean if we work with youtube with google adsense we will get paid more than work with freedom, right? because we can get all 55% revenue share? first time i ask to join with freedom they said, they saw all money that i can get from youtube then i will get 70% from all of money that i can earn, maybe i confuse when i leave from google adsense, so sad :(

Upvote 0

Bryan

Tech YouTuber!
Freedom! Member
thanks for reply, so it mean if we work with youtube with google adsense we will get paid more than work with freedom, right? because we can get all 55% revenue share? first time i ask to join with freedom they said, they saw all money that i can get from youtube then i will get 70% from all of money that i can earn, maybe i confuse when i leave from google adsense, so sad :(

If you are not partnered with a YouTube network (get paid by Google Adsense) you will receive 100% earnings. But keep in mind, networks get you licensing for things like music, games, or anything that's copyrighted. Networks can also help you get your channel verified and/or managed. The benefits of a network are valued differently to each person, so if you don't care about licensing or getting your channel managed, networks aren't for you.

Just something to think about.

Upvote 0

Believe

Renowned User
Aug 19, 2014
YouTube
@Bryan what happens if, i keep calm i didnt accept these or didnt join ypp i think it wont effect anything but this message really annoying haha^^ ?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.