Complaints Advanced Payment

iBred

New User
Aug 2, 2017
So Freedom! promised that when you turned advanced payment on, you'd get paid one month earlier. This is false. I turned it on, and if I did get paid 1 month earlier, I would have been paid on the 31st of July, but I didn't get paid, and my revenue says I'll get paid on the 31st of August. After turning off the advanced payment, it shows the 31st of August is when I'll still get paid. This is ridiculous, and it is really angering me.

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
It depends on when you joined Freedom, can you please outlined when you officially joined Freedom (it should say on your YouTube dashboard). As for the advanced payments this is paid to you one month earlier if you have turned this on and linked an applicable paypal email address, though some payments can take a day or so to come through, for example my earnings normally are confirmed a day or two after its scheduled day.

Don't forget that if you changed to the Advanced payment during July then your first payment under that system would be August, as its a month early not during the same month.

The changing month for the advanced payment could be outlining the applicable payment date for reference and not necessarily outlining that you were owed a payment during / for that month. If you have any questions / queries about advanced payment you can always contact our support team as they would have access to account to check on everything for you in more detail.

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
So Freedom! promised that when you turned advanced payment on, you'd get paid one month earlier. This is false. I turned it on, and if I did get paid 1 month earlier, I would have been paid on the 31st of July, but I didn't get paid, and my revenue says I'll get paid on the 31st of August. After turning off the advanced payment, it shows the 31st of August is when I'll still get paid. This is ridiculous, and it is really angering me.
If you turned it on after the July payment then it indeed comes at the end of August wich then July and August will be payed.