Educational Advanced Ancient Technologies

ThingsX

New User
Feb 12, 2018
YouTube
ThingsXt
We are superior in every way, Looking back at those primitive humans hundreds of years ago, Or are we?
Historians are digging up evidence that indicates some ancient humans had their affaires together in ways modern humanity can still barely manage. There is no doubt ancient people possessed highly advanced knowledge in a number of areas.

D

Deleted member 197467

We are superior in every way, Looking back at those primitive humans hundreds of years ago, Or are we?
Historians are digging up evidence that indicates some ancient humans had their affaires together in ways modern humanity can still barely manage. There is no doubt ancient people possessed highly advanced knowledge in a number of areas.
Woah, well done! I love the editing on the video!

Reactions: ThingsX

Thelazysideoflife

Respected User
Apr 20, 2018
YouTube
I have been paying attention to your videos everytime you post them here and, this time, I decided to subscribe to your channel (with my other account)

Reactions: ThingsX

ThingsX

New User
Feb 12, 2018
YouTube
ThingsXt
I have been paying attention to your videos everytime you post them here and, this time, I decided to subscribe to your channel (with my other account)
Thnaks <3
i'm already a fan i watch every video you guys post, Loved the genuine content ![DOUBLEPOST=1526860062][/DOUBLEPOST]thanks everyone for your support and feeds, Without my mate XGO INJECTION helping me with his Voice i couldn't find the patient to do a better job.

Reactions: Thelazysideoflife