Solved Ads not showing up on all of my videos!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TechGuyYT

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 17, 2016
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Hey, recently I have joined Freedom! Network, monetized all my videos with all ad types (Except the non-skipable video ads) And they have not been showing up on my videos very often. I have been using a different account to test and see if there are ads, and they will not show up half the time. Something that concerns me even more is that my estimated monetized playbacks on YouTube is only 12! Please help!

Phil Kidd

Human Person
Freedom! Member
Dec 10, 2014
Ottawa
YouTube
Hey, recently I have joined Freedom! Network, monetized all my videos with all ad types (Except the non-skipable video ads) And they have not been showing up on my videos very often. I have been using a different account to test and see if there are ads, and they will not show up half the time. Something that concerns me even more is that my estimated monetized playbacks on YouTube is only 12! Please help!
I wouldn't worry about it.

Upvote 0

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
From what i know this is due to adds not always being available. But that aside don't worry about it too much ;)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.