Not open for further replies.

hej

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 27, 2015
www.hejyhej.com
YouTube
Hello,

I use Position Music for my videos. When I signed up for Freedom I was told to leave those videos unlisted with an attribution stating that the song is used with permission on behalf of Freedom!.

Well I do that but it doesn't do anything, AdRev claims every single one of my videos and I have to dispute every video and wait hours or days for it to get released. One time AdRev even claimed my content after having released it, after I had published and monetized my video - they claimed the same video twice!

And the rut I'm stuck in today is that it is the holiday season and today is very popular, I have created some content that I want to release but AdRev has once again claimed it without any oversight. I can't get them to release the claim because AdRev is closed until next year, so now I have a piece of content I created that I have full rights to that I can't publish during the holiday season.

This is not fair and it is not cool. AdRev needs to stop claiming my videos and Freedom needs to figure out a way for their partners not to waste their time fighting with AdRev.

Current video that is claimed is

It has 0 views, nobody looked at it, they just claimed it ignoring that this is a Freedom partner using a Freedom collection track.

hej

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 27, 2015
www.hejyhej.com
YouTube
I have contacted Position Music but neither them nor AdRev are open today which means I can't publish my video today on Christmas one of the most popular days for YouTube. Adrev is flagging content without any human input.

Position Music is the only reason I have to be with Freedom. I was instructed to leave these videos unlisted and provide the attribution and license in the comment, I did exactly that but they have flagged it with zero human input.

Upvote 0

hej

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 27, 2015
www.hejyhej.com
YouTube
Once again I have released a video in accordance with Position Music guidelines, it was claimed and released immediately. I published said video and once the video was published AdRev claimed it for a second time.

I believe this is the third time they have done this. There is no human interaction in these claims, they are being greedy and stealing my ad revenue by releasing claims and filing claims after the video is published.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.