Solved Adding a Country to YT Monetization Program

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SJ Parkinson

Hi all,

I live on the island of Bermuda. When I try to enable monetization on my account I get, "The YouTube Partner Program is currently not available in your country."

I have all other points covered to join. The docs say you have to apply to get your county added to the Partner Program. How do I do this? Can Freedom help in this regard?

Also, does this stop me from using George's services and music, etc. I'm happy to make vids without compensation, but not sure if I can use the resources freely without being enrolled in the monetization program.

Thanks.

S

SJ Parkinson

Got a Freedom invite, I created an account and I'm getting regular emails from George. :) All I need is to turn on monetization to complete the circle.

Upvote 0

Official KTV Channel

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 26, 2015
YouTube
Hi all,

I live on the island of Bermuda. When I try to enable monetization on my account I get, "The YouTube Partner Program is currently not available in your country."

I have all other points covered to join. The docs say you have to apply to get your county added to the Partner Program. How do I do this? Can Freedom help in this regard?

Also, does this stop me from using George's services and music, etc. I'm happy to make vids without compensation, but not sure if I can use the resources freely without being enrolled in the monetization program.

Thanks.
some of country aren't monetization, so try to change to country that google allow or you can sent this issue to freedom support for more help, hope my answer can help you. Good luck :)(y) (Y)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.