Gaming Adaptive Gaming

Adaptive Gaming

New User
Dec 3, 2015
Hey whats up all, I am Ganady, creator of the channel called Adaptive gaming, and I just wanted to do a quick intro of myself!

I am BRAND new to YouTube (started about two months ago) and only started to really do professional gaming one year ago. I began my gaming career on the beloved PS3 and soon transferred over to PC ( PC MASTER RACE!!) I play many games, most of which are upon the request from my viewers. I, unlike most gamers, have a MASSIVE disadvantage. I am missing five of my fingers, four on my left and one on my right. And on top of that, i am also missing both of my legs (Hence the name,"Legless Killer") But i have never let this ever stop me from doing what I love! I have a great sense of humor in all things and am always striving to be the best!

Now, I am currently playing the games Battlefield 4 and Star Wars Battlefront ( The new one). I make both cinematic montages and funny/troll videos. However, I am planning on expending my selections of games very soon ( Once I have money ☺). With all of this being said, i hope to grow and achieve great things with the partnership wit Freedom and hope to see y'all soon!!

Ohh and hey check out my channel @ Adaptive Gaming!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCD23_yFgCMMhMzJncVUSs6A

Reactions: HolySan and Nuke

Nuke

Proud Nerd & YouTuber
Freedom! Member
Hey whats up all, I am Ganady, creator of the channel called Adaptive gaming, and I just wanted to do a quick intro of myself!

I am BRAND new to YouTube (started about two months ago) and only started to really do professional gaming one year ago. I began my gaming career on the beloved PS3 and soon transferred over to PC ( PC MASTER RACE!!) I play many games, most of which are upon the request from my viewers. I, unlike most gamers, have a MASSIVE disadvantage. I am missing five of my fingers, four on my left and one on my right. And on top of that, i am also missing both of my legs (Hence the name,"Legless Killer") But i have never let this ever stop me from doing what I love! I have a great sense of humor in all things and am always striving to be the best!

Now, I am currently playing the games Battlefield 4 and Star Wars Battlefront ( The new one). I make both cinematic montages and funny/troll videos. However, I am planning on expending my selections of games very soon ( Once I have money ☺). With all of this being said, i hope to grow and achieve great things with the partnership wit Freedom and hope to see y'all soon!!

Ohh and hey check out my channel @ Adaptive Gaming!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCD23_yFgCMMhMzJncVUSs6A
Welcome, you sound very dedicated. I'll definitely check out your channel and I do like star wars battlefront, the beta was a lot of fun :)