Gaming ActualizeGaming, YouTube Gamer.

ActualizeGaming

New User
Feb 21, 2016
YouTube
Hello there! I am ActualizeGaming, and over on YT I create gaming videos ranging from Mario Bros. to Minecraft. I have been creating gaming videos since 2013 but this year I just started getting serious about my channel. I try my best to put out as many videos as I can in one week but I would really like to start putting out one video a day once I know what games my subscribers really want to see. I am really hoping to grow this channel more than I have grown any other, and I am excited to see where it goes! Thank you so much for taking the time to read! :D

CMTXRATED

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 15, 2016
YouTube
Hello there! I am ActualizeGaming, and over on YT I create gaming videos ranging from Mario Bros. to Minecraft. I have been creating gaming videos since 2013 but this year I just started getting serious about my channel. I try my best to put out as many videos as I can in one week but I would really like to start putting out one video a day once I know what games my subscribers really want to see. I am really hoping to grow this channel more than I have grown any other, and I am excited to see where it goes! Thank you so much for taking the time to read! :D
dude... I've been creating videos since 2013 XD and I just got series a month ago!

Reactions: ActualizeGaming