Solved Accepted....Sort of?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheGaming Prince 1

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 20, 2017
YouTube
So I recently left AdSense for freedom due to them having better income and a community of helpers. It says my channel is under review but at the same time it says.
Welcome to the Freedom! family.

You have now been fully accepted Pease check our youtube channel for more instructions on how to accept our YouTube partnership.
You are missing out on potential revenue. One or more of your channels in your Freedom! account is not yet partnered with YouTube. Before we can pay you, please see your youtube and click Learn More just like in this video. Also, be sure to follow this to monetize all your videos quickly.
Click here to receive your forum badge.

If it means I am accepted into the community but not the network. Though I do have high hopes for me.

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Hello there @TheGaming Prince 1

Sorry to hear you are having some issues with the partnership at this early stage. We have just been able to send out invitations to channels wishing to join so it just be that your dashboard has not updated to this, please note the "you are missing out on revenue" can sometimes take a while to disappear - for example when I first joined it took like two weeks to disappear from my dashboard even when I had everything set up correctly.

Just wanted to check when you say you left adsense, did you just apply for the partnership with Freedom or did you completely close down your adsense account? Also is it still showing you have an active monetisation policy on your YouTube account?

You won't be able to get the forum badge until you have completely joined the Freedom Network, in that I mean you have received your "learn more" button and gone through the final stages of your application. Once everything has been sorted, as I said you might just need to wait for your dashboard to refresh, you will see a chat button which you will need to click in order to undertake a live chat and complete your application to join Freedom.

Upvote 0

TheGaming Prince 1

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 20, 2017
YouTube
Hello there @TheGaming Prince 1

Sorry to hear you are having some issues with the partnership at this early stage. We have just been able to send out invitations to channels wishing to join so it just be that your dashboard has not updated to this, please note the "you are missing out on revenue" can sometimes take a while to disappear - for example when I first joined it took like two weeks to disappear from my dashboard even when I had everything set up correctly.

Just wanted to check when you say you left adsense, did you just apply for the partnership with Freedom or did you completely close down your adsense account? Also is it still showing you have an active monetisation policy on your YouTube account?

You won't be able to get the forum badge until you have completely joined the Freedom Network, in that I mean you have received your "learn more" button and gone through the final stages of your application. Once everything has been sorted, as I said you might just need to wait for your dashboard to refresh, you will see a chat button which you will need to click in order to undertake a live chat and complete your application to join Freedom.
I Shut down my AdSense account permanently and yes it does. I thought maybe I will have to wait 24h before it disappears completely.[DOUBLEPOST=1490038224][/DOUBLEPOST]
I Shut down my AdSense account permanently and yes it does. I thought maybe I will have to wait 24h before it disappears completely.
Ok so I also cannot monetize anymore on youtube so AdSense is gone but still don't see any notifications or Learn more. If you all need my Channel to send a new one here it is. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2xrsrE5z6XRMVdUeUWbHpA

Last edited:
Upvote 0

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
I Shut down my AdSense account permanently and yes it does. I thought maybe I will have to wait 24h before it disappears completely.[DOUBLEPOST=1490038224][/DOUBLEPOST]
Ok so I also cannot monetize anymore on youtube so AdSense is gone but still don't see any notifications or Learn more. If you all need my Channel to send a new one here it is. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2xrsrE5z6XRMVdUeUWbHpA
You won't be able to complete your application to join Freedom unless you have an active monetisation policy. If it is still showing that you have an active monetisation policy on your channel then you should still be fine to conclude your application. Please note they have only just been able to send out invite to channels so it may still take some time getting this new notification on your Freedom dashboard - just keep an eye on there as when it is ready you will see a chat icon which you can then click on to get your learn more button sent to you.

Reactions: TheGaming Prince 1
Upvote 0

TheGaming Prince 1

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 20, 2017
YouTube
You won't be able to complete your application to join Freedom unless you have an active monetisation policy. If it is still showing that you have an active monetisation policy on your channel then you should still be fine to conclude your application. Please note they have only just been able to send out invite to channels so it may still take some time getting this new notification on your Freedom dashboard - just keep an eye on there as when it is ready you will see a chat icon which you can then click on to get your learn more button sent to you.
It says here that If I wanna enable Monetization again I must have AdSense....Must I get AdSense again?

(To be clear on what it says it says: Monetization on this account has been disabled due to a closed AdSense account. Learn more or relink AdSense account)

Upvote 0

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
In that case it does seem like you would need to link at adsense account in order to have monetisation on your account, and be able to link with the Freedom Network.

Upvote 0

TheGaming Prince 1

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 20, 2017
YouTube
In that case it does seem like you would need to link at adsense account in order to have monetisation on your account, and be able to link with the Freedom Network.
I looked all over the internet to see if I can do that and most people said no but I will relink mine and see if you all can send me another. Ok now it says that my account is disabled and I most likely violated the one by disabling my AdSense. Though one of my previous emails said I can relink in up to 48 hours so I gotta see what happens and I will get back to everyone by Friday. And it also says I am being reviewed.[DOUBLEPOST=1490214844][/DOUBLEPOST]
I just Relinked my AdSense so now can I try to get another invite?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
I looked all over the internet to see if I can do that and most people said no but I will relink mine and see if you all can send me another. Ok now it says that my account is disabled and I most likely violated the one by disabling my AdSense. Though one of my previous emails said I can relink in up to 48 hours so I gotta see what happens and I will get back to everyone by Friday. And it also says I am being reviewed.[DOUBLEPOST=1490214844][/DOUBLEPOST]
I just Relinked my AdSense so now can I try to get another invite?
Yes as you now have a linked adsense account, and an active monetisation you should contact our support team just to let them know you are able to progress in your application to join Freedom now.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.