Gaming ABZU: THE CLICKBAITTROUGH+Leaving Freedom?

SharkGaming

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 23, 2015
YouTube
I HOPE EVERYONE WILL ENJOY MY 160TH VIDEO!
I am also thinking about leaving this community, because Freedom hasn't helped me at all when i joined 1 year ago. I am at 900 subs, but i am thinking about searching for a better network.

Anyways: Hopefully you'll enjoy it! This is ABZUUUUUUU. A great underwater fishy game

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
I HOPE EVERYONE WILL ENJOY MY 160TH VIDEO!
I am also thinking about leaving this community, because Freedom hasn't helped me at all when i joined 1 year ago. I am at 900 subs, but i am thinking about searching for a better network.

Anyways: Hopefully you'll enjoy it! This is ABZUUUUUUU. A great underwater fishy game
160 videos that is quite the achievement. As for Freedom, it offers you specific tools and a wider community to collaborate and meet new people, they aren't there to guide everyone through things step by step, as each channel will be different. Ultimately its up to you what you decide to do with your channel - If you don't mind bar the issue that you feel Freedom hasn't helped you at all during your the time you have been with it, was there anything else you were unhappy about?

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Im unhappy, cuz they ignroing my threads. I think i will change network to Ritual Network.
Well again I am sorry you feel that way, hearing people want to leave the network always makes me a little sad. But in regards to the threads, with the amount of people that are on Freedom, and the amount of new threads that get added everyday of course there will be some that don't get the attention they deserve. I myself have had plenty of my forum threads go without any replies simply because of the amount that other users posts, I could be the first to post in the morning but an hour later half a dozen if not more people have posted more thread and as such it gets dropped down the list.

SharkGaming

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 23, 2015
YouTube
I'm unhappy about my rate of growth. I haven't gained any subs recently and my views are dropping fast and i have a lot of inactive subs. Freedom says: ''Excelerated Growth''. Where is that? xD
Idk. It's hard

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
I'm unhappy about my rate of growth. I haven't gained any subs recently and my views are dropping fast and i have a lot of inactive subs. Freedom says: ''Excelerated Growth''. Where is that? xD
Idk. It's hard
It completely down to the content creator, if you aren't making use of the forums, making use of the tools freedom gives you then they can't do anything else. Some people will always have issues with the network and it isn't going to be for everyone, but from what I have seen there are a lot of people out there on the forums, who will help people with tips on their channel, and help promote them, but as I said at the end of the day if people aren't utilising this then its their loss.

SharkGaming

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 23, 2015
YouTube
Do you have any tips for me about other networks? It is strange to sort of ''promote'' other networks here, but i want the best for my channel xd

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Do you have any tips for me about other networks? It is strange to sort of ''promote'' other networks here, but i want the best for my channel xd
Freedoms the only network I have tries so I can't say much about any others sorry. I do understand that as a fellow creator you have to look our for your channel and get what you think is the best. All I will remind you is that it does take 30 to unpartner with Freedom as mentioned in the contract, so if needs be you do have time to think about it and look elsewhere if you really are unhappy with Freedom.

SharkGaming

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 23, 2015
YouTube
I just really have no idea xd I looked just a second ago, but i just have to little views. My videos only gain like 40-50 views a video, but THEY WANT MOAAAR xD