Abstract Renders + Freebies

Brickpro

Lost in the Nether, will be back soon...
Freedom! Member
about how much would a simple intro be or would you not be doing them anymore :D
I still do them, but they are $15.

Wauw, those look pretty amazing!

THX :D

I am thinking about buying the HD version (allows 2550x1440) and making a mega abstracts pack for $15 (100 abstracts). Do you think people would buy it?

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
I still do them, but they are $15.

THX :D

I am thinking about buying the HD version (allows 2550x1440) and making a mega abstracts pack for $15 (100 abstracts). Do you think people would buy it?
Difficult to say. They look amazing and i think there will be a market for it. I like them but not enough to buy them.

Reactions: Brickpro

Reuben

Graphics and Visual Artist
Freedom! Member
Apr 23, 2014
England
YouTube
Thanks Brickpro

I remember the earlier days of freedom when you had like 4 videos :p

I would say put the mega abstract pack on fiverr. You only get $5 or £5 can't remember but you get a lot more advertising.

Reuben

Graphics and Visual Artist
Freedom! Member
Apr 23, 2014
England
YouTube
Hm, Thanks!

I will try fiverr
No worries the site is mainly for people who do graphic design and all sorts of things creative so that will be the target audience for your pack :p.
I don't know how much fiverr take as a cut though so may wanna read through their Terms of Service.

Brickpro

Lost in the Nether, will be back soon...
Freedom! Member
No worries the site is mainly for people who do graphic design and all sorts of things creative so that will be the target audience for your pack :p.
I don't know how much fiverr take as a cut though so may wanna read through their Terms of Service.

Yeah, I checked and it seems there is no page for products, just services.

WOW!! They looks beautiful I love them!! :D Awesome work on this mate!! :)

Thanks!

Played around with this abstract software and this is my first result! Thx Brickpro this will help with backgrounds for my channel arts :p
http://i.xomf.com/pzpzb.png

You are welcome! I first came across the program about 6 months ago, but I just bought it recently. It is so amazing! :D

Reactions: Reuben