Solved About partnership(confirmation)

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Simply Master

Hello!
I applied for partnership
But I mistakenly entered another email address.Can solve?I have accest at freedom.tm/dashboard.They are official partner?I have not confirmed with Learn More in Youtube Dashboard.They are partner with Freedom?Or i can change my mind?
Please help!

Crazyjack0w

New User
Aug 27, 2015
YouTube
Help pls!
Hello and welcome to Freedom Family if you have not seen learn more on your dashboard they i would say give it few days after that if nothing happens contact me or support.tm open ticket and everything will be done also when it comes to Email id don't worry you can always change your email id look that into your dashboard or go ahead and contact Support.tm and open ticket hope this helps :)

Upvote 0
S

Simply Master

Hello and welcome to Freedom Family if you have not seen learn more on your dashboard they i would say give it few days after that if nothing happens contact me or support.tm open ticket and everything will be done also when it comes to Email id don't worry you can always change your email id look that into your dashboard or go ahead and contact Support.tm and open ticket hope this helps :)
So i am freedom partner?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.