New User
Mar 25, 2016
iraq
YouTube
Your name/alias: Zheer
Where are you from?: Iraq-Kurdistan
How old are you?: 15
How did you find Freedom!?: My friend tell me
What made you join our forums?: Because i join freedom network and i find this forums to see new offer or anythings new
What are your hobbies?: Playing pc games and - koung fu too :)
What is your favorite food? there is best food in our city is called ( briany) for wold food i like pasta
Why did you start YouTube?: Because i see my friend make it too i like it too to share pc games :)
What is your biggest dream? make my family happy and get 10000000 subscribe A LOT!
What kind of channel do you run?: Gaming
How frequently do you upload?: minecraft , roblox , COD

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
hey dude , Welcome to freedom :)

What is it like living in Iraq ?

You do kong fu that is awesome ! I always wanted to learn Wing chun :)

I'm glad you enjoy making videos and I also play call of duty , do you have black ops 3 ?

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
What made you join our forums?: Because i join freedom network and i find this forums to see new offer or anythings new
What is your favorite food? there is best food in our city is called ( briany) for wold food i like pasta
Why did you start YouTube?: Because i see my friend make it too i like it too to share pc games :)
What is your biggest dream? make my family happy and get 10000000 subscribe A LOT!
Nice job using the template Zheer! Not everyone has been using it lately. Is your friend in freedom as well? The forums have a lot of information in them, people are actively engaged to learn more here. Pasta is great when the chef knows how to cook it! That's quite the achievement you're looking for, but hard work might let it happen some day!

XGamingNoScope

New User
Nov 20, 2015
We have a skype collabration group for Minecraft with 14 other members. Skype me if intrested.