Gaming About my channel

Sasha “TheBugEye” Hall

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 8, 2016
United Kingdom
YouTube
Hello everyone!! How are you all? I hope you're doing good.

I started my YouTube journey a little over a year ago now and I have been loving it so far. I started a gaming channel because I have loved video games since I was about 6 or 7 years old ( I am now 22 so... A long time)

It's been going great I have 460 subscribers which I am super happy about! I do a wide variety of games which basically means I am open to suggestions as I don't have a specific genre that I prefer.

I have been lucky enough to find freedom too, I hope I can meet/chat with some of the other freedom partners here!! Maybe organise a few collabs too? :D

Thanks for reading! Have a great day! :D

Reactions: AFKPlays

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT
Hello everyone!! How are you all? I hope you're doing good.

I started my YouTube journey a little over a year ago now and I have been loving it so far. I started a gaming channel because I have loved video games since I was about 6 or 7 years old ( I am now 22 so... A long time)

It's been going great I have 460 subscribers which I am super happy about! I do a wide variety of games which basically means I am open to suggestions as I don't have a specific genre that I prefer.

I have been lucky enough to find freedom too, I hope I can meet/chat with some of the other freedom partners here!! Maybe organise a few collabs too? :D

Thanks for reading! Have a great day! :D
Hi...welcome to Freedom! Wow game collection seems pretty big on your channel! If it's okay for me to suggest...Have you tried the game 'Life is Strange' yet? :)

Sasha “TheBugEye” Hall

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 8, 2016
United Kingdom
YouTube
Welcome to the forum :D
It's so nice to have you here and I look forward to seeing you around the forum.
Good luck with your channel and I hope you enjoy your time here and on Youtube :D
Thank you so much! :D[DOUBLEPOST=1486667849][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hi...welcome to Freedom! Wow game collection seems pretty big on your channel! If it's okay for me to suggest...Have you tried the game 'Life is Strange' yet? :)
I haven't but it is one I have considered doing! Maybe in the future :)

Reactions: AFKPlays

ODI

Jan 18, 2016
YouTube
ODIYT
sounds interesting my friend, gonna check out your latest video and will leave you some honest feedback there