Gaming About me

mega miner (jimbob)

Rising User
Oct 11, 2017
YouTube
How i joined Freedom: i joined through searching for you tube networks and found this was the best one to join for my current situation.

About my channel: I like playing a lot of different games but try and do other videos as well.

Goal on you tube: my goal on you tube is to do as much as i can and learn from other people like you and have fun with doing you tube.
I would also like to try reach 50 subs before Christmas so if you like my content or just want to help out you can go check my channel out @megaminerfist
Thanks for your time and have a nice day. :)

Reactions: Smart Facts UK

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
How i joined Freedom: i joined through searching for you tube networks and found this was the best one to join for my current situation.

About my channel: I like playing a lot of different games but try and do other videos as well.

Goal on you tube: my goal on you tube is to do as much as i can and learn from other people like you and have fun with doing you tube.
I would also like to try reach 50 subs before Christmas so if you like my content or just want to help out you can go check my channel out @megaminerfist
Thanks for your time and have a nice day. :)
Welcome to the community :)

You mentioned to play a variety of games, wich one you currently working on? :)

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
Welcome to the forums! Hope you have a good time, when you need help with anything, feel free to ask in the support forum, I'll be waiting there!

Isn't it magic how many people I welcome to push down spam posts