Gaming About Me

LegacyxXKiLlzs

New User
Jun 19, 2017
YouTube
I have a gaming channel on youtube and look forward to growing big on youtube and post videos daily and sometimes live stream where i interact with my subscribers and we get to chat and hang out for a bit while being entertainted at the same time. Anyone needing some videos to watch be sure to come by my channel and hang out. Youtube channel name- LegacyxXKiLlzs

Reactions: TheLatinoPlatypus

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
Hi there!

Welcome to the Freedom! forums. We recommend that you tell us more about yourself, you can refer to this thread for reference on what to say! You can edit your post. :)

Here are some cool things you can do as a new member:
  • Swing by the chat box located at the bottom right part of the forums (We'll be waiting (y) (Y))
  • Learn how to add a subscribe button below your signature (fix that error!)
  • Get the partner badge if you are already partnered with Freedom!
  • Earn forum credits and use them to buy stuff in the forum store
  • Read through the forum rules
  • Check out our FAQs
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me. Good luck with your channel and happy foruming! :D:D

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
I have a gaming channel on youtube and look forward to growing big on youtube and post videos daily and sometimes live stream where i interact with my subscribers and we get to chat and hang out for a bit while being entertainted at the same time. Anyone needing some videos to watch be sure to come by my channel and hang out. Youtube channel name- LegacyxXKiLlzs
Welcome to the Community my fellow gamer :)

What games you currently working on?

TheLatinoPlatypus

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 22, 2017
Meridian ID
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom! I am going to be making a gaming channel to go with my already existing comedy channel. If you would like to do videos together on PS4 hit me up!