Gaming About me! Please read. I need you!

Mr.Gman

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 1, 2016
United States
YouTube
Hey guys my youtube name is Mr.Gman but my real name is Gianni. I love making youtube and really really want too make it my life. I have spent countless hours trying too learn how to edit better, become a better youtuber, and helping my community grow. Youtube:
This is my channel. Please give me a chance. If you despise my contect or the way i edit please let me know and give me a shot. I really want too learn and would love you too be honest. I am going too be in college soon and have 2 jobs plus doing youtube too earn money for it. I plan to be a game designer but stick with youtube forever. I would rather be a youtuber and would do almost anything too become one. I love you guys for giving me a chance. <3 Gianni

Mr.Gman

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 1, 2016
United States
YouTube
Hey guys my youtube name is Mr.Gman but my real name is Gianni. I love making youtube and really really want too make it my life. I have spent countless hours trying too learn how to edit better, become a better youtuber, and helping my community grow. Youtube: Does not allow for link. D: I am very upset
This is my channel. Please give me a chance. If you despise my contect or the way i edit please let me know and give me a shot. I really want too learn and would love you too be honest. I am going too be in college soon and have 2 jobs plus doing youtube too earn money for it. I plan to be a game designer but stick with youtube forever. I would rather be a youtuber and would do almost anything too become one. I love you guys for giving me a chance. <3 Gianni