Freedom! Member
Oct 19, 2016
Mumbai, India
goo.gl
YouTube
pg_top10
Hey Freedom Family!

Your name/alias: Gajanan Palav a.k.a Sid

Short Bio: I am Retired Pro Gamer. Use to play RS, CS:GO, DOTA, A3 India, SilkRoad Online, Allods Online, DOTA 2, Various Steam Games & Pokemon GO. I am now casual player and more of a YouTube Content Manager & Editor. I can work on Final Cut Pro, Adobe Suite & various other related software.

Where are you from? Mumbai, India

How old are you? 32 years

Education? MSc in Computer Science (University of Essex, UK)

How did you find Freedom!? Best MCN list on Google

What made you join our forums? Would love to interact with people all around world and know more about them and their channel. I can also find useful information to develop my channel through forum community.

What are your hobbies? I like to read books and also surf web

What is your favorite food? Anything which is Sweet! Yum Yum

Why did you start YouTube? To start it as a career & I have to give time to my mom and dad at home as they are old. So YouTube is best option for me to work from home and look after my family.

What is your biggest dream? To spread happiness among my loved ones

What kind of channel do you run? Top 10 list on various topics, Image Slide Show based content. It's informative, entertaining and educational.

How frequently do you upload? Once a day, but as I am busy with my family it's frequency is 5 videos a week!

If you need any advice related to your YouTube channel, I can help you with it too!

Thank you for taking time to read. (y) (Y):)

Last edited:
Reactions: LegendaryT

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
Welcome to Freedom!
If you ever need any assistance, ask me in the chat or send me a Private Message
I am on regularly so I should be able to help you if need be.

Make sure you read both our Forum Rules and Chat Rules to understand what is permitted in the forums.
If you have any questions, check our FAQ and our Ultimate Guide to see if it has already been answered.

Reactions: Gajanan Palav

Gajanan Palav

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 19, 2016
Mumbai, India
goo.gl
YouTube
pg_top10
Welcome to Freedom!
If you ever need any assistance, ask me in the chat or send me a Private Message
I am on regularly so I should be able to help you if need be.

Make sure you read both our Forum Rules and Chat Rules to understand what is permitted in the forums.
If you have any questions, check our FAQ and our Ultimate Guide to see if it has already been answered.

Hi Crazylawrence! I really appreciate. Yes If I am stuck up with something I will surely buzz you (y) (Y)

V

Varlais Alata

Welcome to Freedom! This place is great, I'm sure you'll like it here as much as I do :) Please remember to give others feedback, it's how you get noticed around here y'know ;)

Reactions: Gajanan Palav